Game #12 - Toronto Raptors 110 - Golden State Warriors 115

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    They might have been setting up the clear-out with a few basic screens to get the likely DD ISO, but the Lowry foul call messed things up real early in the possession. When you see stuff like that + CoJo + the NBA tweet just a few minutes after the game, it really makes you start to wonder.
    They wanted to cause a switch so Curry would have to guard DD on the last shot.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      if they had their timeout which they burned for no reason yes. But Curry missing and the rebound cant be expected. They go over half then if they hold they most likely get blitzed and turn it over. Lowry was preventing Iggy from attacking on that call. otherwise Demar would be in trouble really far from the rim
      The reason they burned of their times out is cause G-State kept going on huge runs.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Don't even waste your words. If we lose its Casey, Klow and Dd's fault. If we win its despite those three.
        This year the wins have been against really weak teams or teams adjusting early. So far they are 0-2 against a marginally tough team Sac and a great team GSW they face good teams Jazz tonight and Clippers next after a pile of shit Lakers. Good mix to see how bad Casey is and how ISO dominate they are.

Comment

This year the wins have been against really weak teams or teams adjusting early. So far they are 0-2 against a marginally tough team Sac and a great team GSW they face good teams Jazz tonight and Clippers next after a pile of shit Lakers. Good mix to see how bad Casey is and how ISO dominate they are.
          We need this road trip to see if Casey sucks and we play way way way too much Iso? This has been confirmed since bargnani was our guy, some 250 games ago
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            We need this road trip to see if Casey sucks and we play way way way too much Iso? This has been confirmed since bargnani was our guy, some 250 games ago
            If they finish 1-4 or 0-5 shuts up alot of people pointing to the winning record. If they go 3-0 alot of I told you so even if nothing really changed. Demar just got hot in the fourth foir a stretch

Comment

• Reason The Raptor's Lost this game is the Coach Casey and ISO!!!

Casey Did some good things this game(Props Casey), Yet he Went back to his Obsession when the game counted the most!!!

Why Did Carrol get taken out the 3rd Quarter when he was Heating Up??? With 5mins to go inside the Q???

STUBBORN CHANGE WILL HURT THE TEAM!!!

When A Brotha Is Heating Up Thats when You Ride The Hot hand!!!

Remember Sam Mitchell?

STUBBORN COACH SAM MITCHELL REFUSED TO DOUBLE KOBE!!! KOBE DROPPED 82 POINTS!!!

DON'T COACH STUBBORNLY!!!
              Last edited by CB4Champ; Wed Nov 18, 2015, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• CB4Champ wrote: View Post
                Reason The Raptor's Lost this game is the Coach Casey and ISO!!!

Casey Did some good things this game(Props Casey), Yet he Went back to his Obsession when the game counted the most!!!

Why Did Carrol get taken out the 3rd Quarter when he was Heating Up??? With 5mins to go inside the Q???

STUBBORN CHANGE WILL HURT THE TEAM!!!

When A Brotha Is Heating Up Thats when You Ride The Hot hand!!!

Remember Sam Mitchell?

STUBBORN COACH SAM MITCHELL REFUSED TO DOUBLE KOBE!!! KOBE DROPPED 82 POINTS!!!

DON'T COACH STUBBORNLY!!!
                Whoaaaaaaaaaaaa 82??? That's crazy talk bro... it was only 81.

Comment

so basically what your saying is that if we win, we beat adjusting teams.

and if we lose, its because we suck. totally makes sense bro
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

So you're just pretending that they didn't beat Dallas in their home opener and then beat OKC on a back-to-back the next day? Cause that doesn't fit the story you are so invested in telling?

Comment

If they finish 1-4 or 0-5 shuts up alot of people pointing to the winning record. If they go 3-0 alot of I told you so even if nothing really changed. Demar just got hot in the fourth foir a stretch
                      lol

isn't the only way a team wins is if their players get hot in the fourth
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                        So you're just pretending that they didn't beat Dallas in their home opener and then beat OKC on a back-to-back the next day? Cause that doesn't fit the story you are so invested in telling?
                        I think Dallas/OKC were covered by "teams adjusting early".

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                          Raymond Felton was logging minutes with Zaza and Parsons was out at the half. They werent right.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                            lol

isn't the only way a team wins is if their players get hot in the fourth
                            In order for Demar to win close games, he is hitting shots over 2-3 defenders on the move. There is hot then there is hitting really bad shots alot

Comment

• I really think the bad call against Cojo on the offensive rebound against Thompson was a turning point.I did not see the first half but admire the grit the team showed to come back

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                                I really think the bad call against Cojo on the offensive rebound against Thompson was a turning point.I did not see the first half but admire the grit the team showed to come back
                                The first half is why people are mad. It was the Demar show, and the show sucked
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X