No announcement yet.

Eastern Conference Standings Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, Minnesota is giving Cleveland a run. This wolves team looks really fun.

Cavs are playing a lot faster, which is working for them on offense, but they're having a hard time getting stops.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• I like Minnesota and they should have a good pick again this year. Imagine adding Jamal Murray to that squad.

If they beat Cleveland tonight, man oh man.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
        I like Minnesota and they should have a good pick again this year. Imagine adding Jamal Murray to that squad.

If they beat Cleveland tonight, man oh man.
        I don't like to imagine Jamal Murray on any team except the Raps!

Comment

• Wow Towns is good.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
            Wow Towns is good.
            yes he is I know Okafor is bigger and very good in the post but towns has so much of a better all round game and his potential because of his maturity for such a young man proves he was the deserving no pick. Minny is almost in every game but fades when closing the game. I wonder out loud if AW has the personality to be a game winning closer such as mike or kobe. Lord knows he is physically gifted and trains hard but as shown in the fibas he does not dominate in crunch time. Although either did kobe at a younger age as well maybe it will come with experience.

Comment

• i noticed our competitors in the east are quit a bit worse than us in the last 10. Is it tougher schedules or injuries I know the heat are banged up.

Comment

• We are now on pace for 55 wins. And that's BEFORE our relatively easy upcoming stretch.

As a great dunker once said, "we out here like Michael Phelps".

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  We are now on pace for 55 wins. And that's BEFORE our relatively easy upcoming stretch.

As a great dunker once said, "we out here like Michael Phelps".
                  We're legitimately better this year. I'm sold. Our defense is so much better, as is our bench. The starters are all playing better too. Literally everything is going as good as it possibly could, except for a few Casey coaching decisions, but even he has gotten a bit better.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                    We're legitimately better this year. I'm sold. Our defense is so much better, as is our bench. The starters are all playing better too. Literally everything is going as good as it possibly could, except for a few Casey coaching decisions, but even he has gotten a bit better.
                    http://stats.nba.com/league/team/#!/...T_RATING&dir=1

Literally, best bench in the league in January. We're a really good team.
                    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                      http://stats.nba.com/league/team/#!/...T_RATING&dir=1

Literally, best bench in the league in January. We're a really good team.
                      I guess this Masai guy knows what he's doing. Our starters can hang with anyone, and our bench will murder your family.

Comment

• yes things are going well but i am greedy it would be nice to see our non rotation depth ie,bebe,bruno,powell,wright even bennett or next years pick emerge into a next level piece through internal growth or trade

Comment

• A lot of optimism felt by the general public.

Toronto Star poll results asking, "Will the Raptors finish 1st in the Eastern Conference".

http://www.thestar.com/sports/raptor...k-griffin.html

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            A lot of optimism felt by the general public.

Toronto Star poll results asking, "Will the Raptors finish 1st in the Eastern Conference".

http://www.thestar.com/sports/raptor...k-griffin.html
                            Can the general public name 3 players on the team? I'm honestly asking, I don't live in toronto
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Can the general public name 3 players on the team? I'm honestly asking, I don't live in toronto
                              That was the previous poll. The results heavily favoured Vince Carter, Steve Nash and Drake.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                It's readers of the Toronto Star. They don't know who's on the Raptors, but they'd like to tell you a story about a bar they went to one time in Niagara Falls.

Maybe I'm getting the readers mixed up with Doug Smith.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X