Game #24 - Milwaukee Bucks 83 - Toronto Raptors 90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JWash wrote: View Post
    I didn't say Middleton is being used correctly. He's a system guy, Bucks have a crap system on both ends of the floor this year so it's hurting his game. All I have an issue with is that this benefit-of-the-doubt is afforded to tons of guys around the league by our fans, but DeRozan doesn't get it. He's been under Casey basically his whole career, and we basically universally agree Casey is a bad-to-mediocre coach but DD's still being used perfectly? I don't buy it.
    stop making everything about fucking demar

cant we talk about other players without u making it about demar?

i get shit for always talking about demar when guys you have to turn everything into something about him.

worst part about r? poster like u

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Game thread, language tends to get colourful.

Anyways, take the DD debate to the DD thread. This thread is about booze filled adventures in South East Asia....and the Bucks-Raps game.
      Well, I think the last discussion in the DD thread is relevant to tonight's game though... DeMar going off tonight and the team offence is bad outside of him.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
        DeMar looks great tonight, and the rest of the offence doesn't. Brings me back to what Axel was saying in the DeMar thread.
        Yep can't play good basketball with DeRozan on the court basically right?

Comment

• Winning in misery... so Raptors Republic.

I kid.

Comment

• Think that was actually a charge on CoJo. Lucky break
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Yep can't play good basketball with DeRozan on the court basically right?
              Not what I'm saying, just saying there's an odd correlation, pointed out in the DD thread, that seems to also be possibly happening tonight. Why can't I say anything about DeMar without you acting like I killed his kitten?
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Considering we had just gotten off a Korean Carnie roller coaster that allowed open liquor on the ride, the monkey might not have been the worst part of the night.
                I wish Toronto would loosen some of the by-laws. Open containers, rollercoaster and monkeys - we lose out on so much

Comment

Game thread, language tends to get colourful.

Anyways, take the DD debate to the DD thread. This thread is about booze filled adventures in South East Asia....and the Bucks-Raps game.
                  Not sure if that last part was just a joke or not (2nd sentence seemed like a joke, first part idk), but I didn't start the debate. I noticed people were taking shots at DD (when he's playing great right now) and then posted this:

DD shooting 4-7, 4-4 FT. Rest of the team 10-23, 2-5 FT, and we're focused on how DD is hurting the team.

I can't.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    I wish Toronto would loosen some of the by-laws. Open containers, rollercoaster and monkeys - we lose out on so much
                    Canada wide really. Miss cracking a brew on public transit.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Not sure if that last part was just a joke or not (2nd sentence seemed like a joke, first part idk), but I didn't start the debate. I noticed people were taking shots at DD (when he's playing great right now) and then posted this:
                      Make a reference to Thailand and monkey abuse or just stop

Comment

Lighthearted but would love to not read any DD debate in this thread when there is a whole thread dedicated to him.

Comment

• Anybody got a link to the Bucks forum? Spurs fans trash LMA so much, I'd love to see what Bucks fans say about Monroe

Comment

Make a reference to Thailand and monkey abuse or just stop
                            New rule for game thread, if you haven't seen a ping pong show, then you can't post about DD

Comment

Wonderland is pretty nice tho. Sneaked in hard liquor inside water bottles

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                Anybody got a link to the Bucks forum? Spurs fans trash LMA so much, I'd love to see what Bucks fans say about Monroe
                                Are there Bucks fans?

Comment

Working...
                                X