Game #35: Toronto Raptors 113 - Chicago Bulls 115

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

psrs1 wrote: View Post
    The whole crowd booed BC on draft night at real sports for taking JV over Brandon Knight. So much so that BC felt compelled to address those in attendance. Most fans wanted to address the PG issue. BC has been proven right for picking JV.
    I don't know Brandon Knight is pretty good. He would of fit pretty nice next to DD but, hey we got Lowry.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      knight/drummond. jv was a good pick though

totally agree with this. i wasn't even against the bargs pick
      Drummond was in TR's draft year not JV's.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        I don't know Brandon Knight is pretty good. He would of fit pretty nice next to DD but, hey we got Lowry.
        Knight is a short SG until proven otherwise.

Comment

Which makes not picking Drummond worse.

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
            Knight is a short SG until proven otherwise.
            And he's a massive Chucker
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
              And he's a massive Chucker
              What you said. I'm glad we took JV over Knight. Knight basically has had an average PER and below average WS/48, along with high USG% and average FG% for his career. Do not want.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                What you said. I'm glad we took JV over Knight. Knight basically has had an average PER and below average WS/48, along with high USG% and average FG% for his career. Do not want.
                He also has the basketball IQ of a potato, he takes horrible shots all the time

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

yes i know. the duo would have been knight and drummond or jv and ross.

i am not arguing the pick as a bad or the wrong one. but if we had of taken knight, like those gentlemen in that bar booed when we didn't and they are being proven wrong constantly when what they could have had was knight and drummond, then booing was an ok option.

i'm not sure if there is anyone who thinks knight and drummond wouldn't be better than ross and jv.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    yes i know. the duo would have been knight and drummond or jv and ross.

i am not arguing the pick as a bad or the wrong one. but if we had of taken knight, like those gentlemen in that bar booed when we didn't and they are being proven wrong constantly when what they could have had was knight and drummond, then booing was an ok option.

i'm not sure if there is anyone who thinks knight and drummond wouldn't be better than ross and jv.
                    I prefer JV and Drummond.

Our lineup would be better. Lowry, DD, Carroll, JV, Drummond vs. Knight, DD, Carroll, Scola, Drummond (Not sure Lowry would have been signed with Knight there).

Comment

I remember the discussions around the JV draft - myself and a few others at the HQ were pimping JV hard (I was quite pleased with the pick) so I was surprised that elsewhere (most of the Raps fandom) there was backlash. I guess there was still that ugly Bargnani stink on any Euro pick.

Let's not rehash the Ross draft, it's too painful. It was the exact same experience as the JV draft (extremely talented big man drops when team above us makes very strange pick) except we didn't bother to pick Drummond when he slipped.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                        I prefer JV and Drummond.

Our lineup would be better. Lowry, DD, Carroll, JV, Drummond vs. Knight, DD, Carroll, Scola, Drummond (Not sure Lowry would have been signed with Knight there).
                        Not to bring up revisionist history again but there is not a linear route between drafting knight instead of JV and then being in a position to draft Drummond. In the alternative timeline we might just as easily had a top 3 pick or a mid term pick...or,yes, the pick we wound up with. All are possible....few lead to Drummond.

Comment

I didn't realize Drummond played for the Bulls....

Looking forward to today's game (even though I'll have to listen to it on the radio). Raptors have to win this one right? Have to be able to beat Chicago in the regular season seeing as there is a strong possibility the raptors could face them in the playoffs.
                          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                          Because its 2015

Comment

Ahh the dreaded Sunday afternoon game. No chance we win this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              Ahh the dreaded Sunday afternoon game. No chance we win this one.

Seriously, we never win these games lol

You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Rose hurting and quite possibly out. Noah out. Butler hurting.
                                JV returning to form.. DD playing well... Ross playing well... Kyle should be up for this one as he has been ..ahem.. below KLOW standards in the last few games and its pretty unlikely we shoot as crappy as we did last Sunday.
                                We owe these bastards... Raps W.
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X