• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    lol

Portis with the super douchey reaction.

You didn't win a championship, dude.
    At least he's in NBA. D-League scrubs have attitude after beating Raptors 905 lmao Bruno gets the most trash talk
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

JV's going for 20/15 this game.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
        More like 20/16 am I right!

Happy New Year! I'll be here all week, try the veal.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

You think he touches the ball that many times on offense?
          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
            10 times? Sure!
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
              No, but I'm sure some of those 15 rebounds will be offensive rebounds, and potentially putbacks.

Comment

I hope. Maybe then those ridiculous "Biyombo is better than JV" talks will end.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                  I hope. Maybe then those ridiculous "Biyombo is better than JV" talks will end.
                  Will never end.

As said previously, those pushing that discussion have hated on JV for 4 years now. Were probably booing on draft night too.

Comment

This forum has become ridiculous. It seems like posters care more about their favourite player than the team. When their player does well, they come out with their chests thumping going "I told you so" and shit on other posters as well when their favourite player does poorly. Why so much drama?
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Will never end.

As said previously, those pushing that discussion have hated on JV for 4 years now. Were probably booing on draft night too.
                      I think that's waaay overstating things. JV is nearly universally liked and can clearly do things that Biz can't. But Biz has quickly become a fan-favourite - and is a young talent, too.

Sure, some may be over-estimating Biz's abilities. but others may be jumping the gun, a bit, on JV's All Star ascendance ... anyway, I perceive feel very little (if any) "hate" for JV ...
                      Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Sat Jan 2, 2016, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Will never end.

The whole crowd booed BC on draft night at real sports for taking JV over Brandon Knight. So much so that BC felt compelled to address those in attendance. Most fans wanted to address the PG issue. BC has been proven right for picking JV.

Comment

Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                          I think that's waaay overstating things. JV is nearly universally liked and can clearly do things that Biz can't. But Biz has quickly become a fan-favourite - and is a young talent, too.

Sure, some may be over-estimating Biz's abilities. but others may be jumping the gun, a bit, on JV's All Star ascendance ... anyway, I perceive feel very little (if any) "hate" for JV ...
                          Same here.

It's okay for others to completely trash a guy like Demar (who may actually be our best player right now). But it's not okay to question JV's future with the team.

Double standards exists on RR big time.

I can certainly see why so many fans love Biz.

It's just the way Toronto fans are wired. We love guys like JYD, Reggie Evans and Biz for a reason. All those players are limited but they brought the lunch pail every night.

JV certainly is a better overall player than Biz, no doubt. Nobody hates JV....some think he's overrated and his impact isn't as large as is stated by his hardcore fans, but to say that JV gets a ton of hate on these forums is incorrect (imo).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                            The whole crowd booed BC on draft night at real sports for taking JV over Brandon Knight. So much so that BC felt compelled to address those in attendance. Most fans wanted to address the PG issue. BC has been proven right for picking JV.
                            One of the few things BC has done correctly.

Comment

BC has always been solid in the draft....Free Agency was his problem
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                                knight/drummond. jv was a good pick though

thead wrote: View Post
                                BC has always been solid in the draft....Free Agency was his problem
                                totally agree with this. i wasn't even against the bargs pick

Comment

Working...
                                X