No announcement yet.

GAME #47 - Detroit Pistons 107 - Toronto Raptors 111

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are trying a little to hard to make Casey look bad.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      You guys are trying a little to hard to make Casey look bad.
      He literally said that our point guard shouldn't look for other people unless he has to. He said our point guards shouldn't be creating offense for other guys. He made himself look bad, because that's a moronic statement.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
        I did listen to it. He doesn't call out Joseph whatsoever unless you're reaching way, way too hard to come to that conclusion.
        The question was about what a great job the Lowry+bench unit did, and Casey answered by saying that Joseph had a great game but let off the gas in the 4th. Weird, when it was Lowry who fell apart to end the game.

He hardly threw him under the bus, but it was still a weird answer to throw out a criticism about Joseph when he was one of the few real bright spots throughout the game.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          The question was about what a great job the Lowry+bench unit did, and Casey answered by saying that Joseph had a great game but let off the gas in the 4th. Weird, when it was Lowry who fell apart to end the game.

He hardly threw him under the bus, but it was still a weird answer to throw out a criticism about Joseph when he was one of the few real bright spots throughout the game.
          In every circumstance, anyone but himself, Derozan, and Lowry are to blame in Dwane's World.

Comment

• So you guys are upset cause he told our back up PG to be more aggressive?
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

So you guys are upset cause he told our back up PG to be more aggressive?
              No, because he told our backup PG not to look for other guys.

Comment

So you guys are upset cause he told our back up PG to be more aggressive?
                i'm generally just concerned that our coach is a fucking imbecile.

Comment

• I bet Cojo isn't at home upset about the coach telling him to be more aggressive
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Seriously. Joseph had the game firmly in control until the late-mid 4th when they made the call to go back to running the O through Lowry. Joseph was our best player last night and the only ballhandler playing with good control.

I said this last night. Lowry was hot garbage, and it really was the biggest problem here. We didn't play our best game, but if he plays even average we destroy them. He was bad defensively too, especially against Detroit's screen and roll game.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                      i'm generally just concerned that our coach is a fucking imbecile.
                      Must be tough to be an imbecile and coach a team to 11 straight victories.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Must be tough to be an imbecile and coach a team to 11 straight victories.
                        If you took so much as a cursory glance at the stats, you'd see that we're winning games because of the fact that our bench is shutting teams down completely when they're in the game. You seem to think we're winning because of Casey, DeMar and Lowry alone.

Comment

I bet Cojo isn't at home upset about the coach telling him to be more aggressive
                          This isn't even what people are arguing about.

Our coach said our PG should not pass the ball to others unless he has to, and there is no sane basketball player, coach, analyst, scout, exec, owner, mascot, cheerleader, equipment manager, fan...basically no one who is mentally competent and associated to the game would think that's a good thing to hear come out of a coach's mouth (unfortunately not all fans are mentally competent).

Comment

• There are plenty of valid criticisms of Casey without having to make things up, that was my point.

Comment

• Basically Casey is turning CoJo into what he turned Vasquez into.

Note: Vasquez averaged career low in assists in Toronto.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                                If you took so much as a cursory glance at the stats, you'd see that we're winning games because of the fact that our bench is shutting teams down completely when they're in the game. You seem to think we're winning because of Casey, DeMar and Lowry alone.
                                No, I don't. Its a collective effort. The 3 you just mention do play a big role though.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X