No announcement yet.

GAME #48 - Toronto Raptors 93 - Denver Nuggets 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm telling you guys, the Knicks and Nuggets losses are proving that we seriously pissed off the basketball guards by starting that gloating lottery pick thread so early in the season. We never should have done that. Time to burn some incense and rub my lucky shot glass.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      To be fair Bebe and Biz are the same age, both are 23 and both are still young.
      Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      That they are.. but one is a tasmanian devil on the boards in a mans body that inspires a little fear and provides some rim protection right now......and the other .. well.. not so much eh ?

Bebe might get there.. but then again he might not. How long does one wait... Clock is three years and running on Bebe.
      IMO Bismack is basically a finished product, a rebounding blocking machine with oven mitts on his hands.

BeBe has potential to score and protect the rim, he has played 152 minutes in the NBA.

And he comes at a much cheaper price, I'm told that helps
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        That they are.. but one is a tasmanian devil on the boards in a mans body that inspires a little fear and provides some rim protection right now......and the other .. well.. not so much eh ?

Bebe might get there.. but then again he might not. How long does one wait... Clock is three years and running on Bebe.
        Barolt wrote: View Post
        Bebe also provides a few things that Bismack doesn't. Like offensive ability and floor spacing.
        My guess is that the decision will ultimately come down to Biyombo's contract demands, after opting-out of his player option, which will likely price him out of Toronto. Bebe and a cheap veteran C are sufficient backups. Spend the big bucks elsewhere.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
          He provides the POTENTIAL for offensive ability and floor spacing. Just not right now..
          Tick..Tick.. Tick... Tick...year 3 and the clock is running.... Sometimes you just sell the stock and take your loss and move on.
          He's not playing...what do you expect him to do when he's not on the court?
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            that doesn't magically extend the clock.

Comment

IMO Bismack is basically a finished product, a rebounding blocking machine with oven mitts on his hands.

BeBe has potential to score and protect the rim, he has played 152 minutes in the NBA.

And he comes at a much cheaper price, I'm told that helps
              Agreed. I would take Bebe when you take everything into consideration.

If we can upgrade our PF spot, we can live with having Bebe as our backup C.

Comment

He is in part responsible for that. Bebe is a little brittle. Its a recurring pattern with him. Atlanta shipped him out for nothing really and it was easier to do for them because he had bum knees according to them. He gets here and its his ankles or his knees again and he really isn't available to play in year 2. In year 3 JV goes down and he gets a window to show what he has outside of the DLeague and he shows someflashes.. but .. yep...he gets hurt again. His ankle. Its not his fault that he gets hurt.. but if you can't count on this guy to be ready when the bell rings....then you have to look elsewhere.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  Agreed. I would take Bebe when you take everything into consideration.

If we can upgrade our PF spot, we can live with having Bebe as our backup C.
                  Yep that is a very good consideration as long as he ready to go. He can't be available one week out of four due to injury.
                  Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Feb 2, 2016, 02:59 PM.
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• I think Biyombo comes back for another year. He'd be stupid not to drop that option of his based on the salary cap hike but he also took a cap room mid level contract in a year where the cap had already gone up a little. He may value playing time/fit more than $$$. And he's got a strong connection with Masai.

Comment

• Bebe lacks the intensity that Biyombo naturally plays with. Bebe will not develop his rebounding in Dleague. He is so long theres no size in Dleague to challenge him. He needs to play in NBA but that wont happen with Biyombo here. Im a fan of his but maybe its time to let go
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        I think Biyombo comes back for another year. He'd be stupid not to drop that option of his based on the salary cap hike but he also took a cap room mid level contract in a year where the cap had already gone up a little. He may value playing time/fit more than $$$. And he's got a strong connection with Masai.
                        my hope is similar.

bebe has the potential to be the much better player but he has never been able to stay healthy. someone that big and thin already with bad ankles is just going to put more pressure on them when he adds strength. you take the consistency and hope bebe works out while he is here or wish him well somewhere else.

Comment

• BB>Bebe not even close to at this point.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            BB>Bebe not even close to at this point.
                            literally nobody said otherwise.

Bebe has more potential is the only thing that's been said.

Comment

• Jokic passport photo:

Comment

• Oh god. For some reason that pic makes what he did to us even worse.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X