X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did JV sprain his thumb?

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Those runs are only inevitable when you roll out idiotic lineups like this one.
      Well it's our starting lineup right? So in the context of that I can see why Casey does what he does normally.

Comment

• Powell has 8 points in 8 mins

4/5 fg

I'd say he's feeling much more confident

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          Yea. Like if his thumb is still an issue wrap it. Like I don't even understand how he's hurting it so much.
          it was the other hand too.

just freakish at this point.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            and Kahwai Leonard.... goes 1 on 5 .. look like every team does it eh ? and makes the shot... and sends the residents of Disney World home sad....
            KaWai *Japanese* giggling

Comment

• sigh

Scola again.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                It might be Minny, but Powell is coming out
                I wouldn't say coming out. He's made a couple of nice plays. That's good. He hadn't really shown anything on that end yet. If he doesn't force things, his handle isn't too bad. They've just gotta make him take like a million 3s this summer. He definitely has motor and defensive ability. Just gotta make him fit into an offensive system somehow.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  Those runs are only inevitable when you roll out idiotic lineups like this one.
                  K but you know that lineup is going to be played so we cant afford it.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Scola...You're too old and slow to take on Towns.

Comment

• If Scola can't score down low, he is completely useless to this team

Comment

• this fucking moronic lineup

Comment

• Not only are we guarding Towns with Scola, we're trying to post him up on Towns on the other end....Holy fuck...Just get Scola off the court.

Comment

• nice run by minny.. but in essence they are a college team.. they will go ice cold fairly soon... and it'll be game over...
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• god fucking damn it scola.

Comment

• Scola seems to have hit the old man wall..I hope masai is seeing the same thing we need a 4, bad.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X