No announcement yet.

Game #52: Toronto Raptors 112 - Minnesota Timberwolves 117

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, if anything, Minnesota is proof that tanking does work. They've got the assets to be a really, really good team in a few years if they don't screw it up.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
      Honestly, if anything, Minnesota is proof that tanking does work. They've got the assets to be a really, really good team in a few years if they don't screw it up.
      Who are we? The Internet fan!!!!
      What do we want? Results!!!!
      When do we want it? Yesterdayyyyyyyy!!!!!
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
        76ers will be a really, really good team in few years too. Tanking is da best my man.

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
          I've been watching a fair bit of TWolves games before Ballstreams got shut down and I am definitely going to say that the state of that team has nothing to do with the performance of the young guys, Wiggins/Towns/Lavine/Dieng/Shabazz

Martin, Rubio, Pekovic, Smitch, and Prince all weigh that team down so much...they all need to go this offseason

Depending on how good of a night CoJo has tonight on defense we will all get a good look at the impact Lavine has on the court....He is an on-ball player who can shoot off the dribble and has amazing court vision (but doesn't make spectacular flashy passes like Rubio, yet is the better passer). Lavine's effectiveness is pretty much zero when Smitch plays him with Rubio and has him off ball, which Smitch does quite a bit...again a coach that favours the vets

Although yes, Lavine still does get bullied defensively
          Wait ballstreams shut down!? I was planning on getting it this weekend. Does anyone know why?
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
            Wait ballstreams shut down!? I was planning on getting it this weekend. Does anyone know why?
            Their payment process got shut down and they eventually ran out of money. There was almost no way to sign up anyway.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Because it's illegal lol

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                Their payment process got shut down and they eventually ran out of money. There was almost no way to sign up anyway.
                Interesting.. quite a few "blackhat" merchants got killed by the feds just a few months ago.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Because it's illegal lol

lol true. Is there anything else out there like it right now?
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Technically it's legal.. Not in the U.S... but U.S. is known for their dirty tricks to protect "businesses" under U.S. copyright law.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Technically it's legal.. Not in the U.S... but U.S. is known for their dirty tricks to protect "businesses" under U.S. copyright law.
                      I'm pretty sure you need to give the nba money to air nba games, anywhere in the world

Comment

http://hehestreams.tk/

Best site so far I've seen. Credit to Barolt for the info

Comment

Got some good dunkers in the game tonight. Ross should try a dunk in traffic tonight to show Lavine and Wiggins a thing or 2.

He's actually really good dunking on someone he's just too scared to try it enough

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            I'm pretty sure you need to give the nba money to air nba games, anywhere in the world
                            NBA have their own online streaming company built and edited by NeuLion, there's no way they'll let anyone else to stream games online without tv/cable agreement in place.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                              NBA have their own online streaming company built and edited by NeuLion, there's no way they'll let anyone else to stream games online without tv/cable agreement in place.
                              Right, so then we agree it's illegal lol

Comment

I got a good stream.

Comment

Working...
                                X