Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please no 12:30 pm start times for home playoff games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

livan33 wrote: View Post
    Weird....my niece's 2nd birthday is this weekend as well. Maybe I'll see you there?
    Haha sounds good. Bring beer!
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

So.. It's Indiana, guys. It's Indiana.

Comment

Frank Isola said this morning on NBA Radio we are getting the 1230 start Saturday. Damn.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
          Frank Isola said this morning on NBA Radio we are getting the 1230 start Saturday. Damn.
          Fuck I am so pissed... I am moving that day.... ughhhhhh

Comment

rapfan10 wrote: View Post
            Great! There is no 12:30 game at all this year. Bleacher Report posted the dates, times and channels for possible slots for games. The earliest game is 3 PM, which I doubt would be us as it is a ABC game.

We would probably be 5:30 or 8 on Saturday on ESPN or same time slot on Sunday except on TNT.

I think most of got our wish of no 12:30 games.

Link: http://teamstre.am/1XoYgfT
            I knew I should have checked out the link before assuming this info was correct. As with anything else on the internet - if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

That works for me I have a family obligation at 4 pm

Comment

Well, of course they are. Who else is going to get it? The Western teams aren't going to play games at 10:30 or even 9:30 in the morning when they've got natural night slots for them and any other Eastern team (Cavs, Celts, Heat especially) is going to draw more US viewers than Toronto.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                  Well, of course they are. Who else is going to get it? The Western teams aren't going to play games at 10:30 or even 9:30 in the morning when they've got natural night slots for them and any other Eastern team (Cavs, Celts, Heat especially) is going to draw more US viewers than Toronto.
                  And don't forget our opponent is indy. There isn't a worse team to draw if you want us viewers than indy (other than maybe charlotte). We are the least important series to espn. And I couldn't care less.

Comment

Are you serious.... god damn it

Comment

League's message to the Raptors:

Comment

mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                        Are you serious.... god damn it
                        Not official but that's what he said. He usually has pulse of league. I hope he's wrong.

Comment

I guess it shouldn't really be a surprise. We all saw it coming.

The only thing to focus on now, is to not let this be an excuse for a game 1 loss.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            I guess it shouldn't really be a surprise. We all saw it coming.

The only thing to focus on now, is to not let this be an excuse for a game 1 loss.
                            I'm OK with the start time being used as an excuse for a game 1 loss, if it's Indy's excuse.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

So the drinking starts at 10:30 am this Saturday?!

Comment

Raps playoff games going to be on NBATV again this year? lol
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X