X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    Our lack of spacing with Lowry and Patterson is atrocious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Also, without Lowry and Patterson it makes it a LOT harder on Ross, because the defense has no reason to ever give him space.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
      I said last week that Patterson was our second most important player going into the playoffs and was told that it was an idiotic statement. Doesn't feel idiotic tonight.
      Idk who would call that idiotic. It's true

I've been saying this since the deadline, Patterson is one of the best glue guys in the league

I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Guys, Chicago confuses the hell out of me, just mind-boggling

Comment

• Wild James Johnson appears
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• .... And Bizz did not catch a single pass in the paint.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
              Idk who would call that idiotic. It's true

I've been saying this since the deadline, Patterson is one of the best glue guys in the league

He's always been a glue guy, ever since being between John Wall and Boogie in UK 2010

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                I said last week that Patterson was our second most important player going into the playoffs and was told that it was an idiotic statement. Doesn't feel idiotic tonight.
                Well there's someone named Kyle Lowry missing from tonight's game. I agree PPat is important, but I don't know how you draw that conclusion in this game.

Comment

• Just don't play DeRozan/Biyombo/Joseph together the rest of the way, that way DD has an outlet when he gets doubled. CoJo is just a really terrible outlet as he needs at least 5 seconds to dribble out to half court then drive back in.

Comment

• Fuckin jj has been available all came and Casey finally caves to all the pressure of his assistant coaches to give him some run
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Make this a grimey dirty-win, it's a fight we can play at

Comment

• Casey going full defense with a Delon-Ross-jj-jt-bb

I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Why was Lowry rested today after many off days..doesnt make sense.

Comment

• make your free throws...

Comment

• I honestly think if he gains weight and gets a shot Delon will be better than Cory and its not just because of this game. He has better court vision and a better passer.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• This wild-card line up is DOING STUFF, like Good Odd Stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X