Game 70 - Toronto Raptors 79 - Boston Celtics 91

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    I said it before and i'm going to say it again. This team relies SO MUCH on KL and DD. In order to win, Raps need those TWO to play at a high level every game.

Without one of KL or DD, Raps are just an average team.
    We've been amazing without dd. Everyone seemingly plays better without him.

Comment

• CNinja26 wrote: View Post
      Demar did get pressured, but he made poor decisions - forcing shots anyway, being weak with the ball and getting stripped, not finding which teammate is wide open.......
      Lol

I really wish we actually had shooters

Ross 1/6 from 3 tonight 5/18 fg
      Cojo 0/3 from 3 tonight 4/16 fg
      Powell 0/2 from 3
      Wright 3/10 fg

Scola the only one hitting shots tonight

Let's just admit that we didn't have much shooters on the floor tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
        Bad loss and all the nonsense about "treadmill", "not worth max", "fire X", "trade Y" comes out. The overreactions to single games are just incredible here. Especially a game in which our best player was missing. Newsflash, Cleveland doesn't look to great when LeBron doesn't play either, that doesn't mean they should fold the franchise.

Maybe this attitude would make sense in the NFL where the season is just 16 games, but it's out of line in an 82 game season.
        Yep.

Raps are 48-22. People needs to relax lol. Boston is a very good team.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• In a loss you will see the weakness of this team. It's not overreaction.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
            ross shot the worst on the whole team tonight. lets let him go too!
            Don't know what this has to do with anything. Very odd comment.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
              They played ONE game without DD this year. And that was against the Bucks. The Bucks are terrible.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Yeah in all of one game against Milwaukee. We're clearly so good without DD

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  ross shot the worst on the whole team tonight. lets let him go too!
                  Here's what I don't understand. When we talk about the team's success, everyone wants to talk about how DeMar deserves credit for it. When the team struggles, everyone wants to blame the guys who they said were just minor role players when we were succeeding.

You're either the leader when we win and when we lose, or you just aren't a leader.
                  twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

lmfao take him out for the season and we dont make the playoffs
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

I'd much rather let him walk and I hope Masai agrees.
                      Lol

Maybe then you can focus your hate on Ross or someone else.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        They played ONE game without DD this year. And that was against the Bucks. The Bucks are terrible.
                        I'm not just talking about one game. I'm talking about when he's on the bench too. We've been great without him all season long.

Comment

• Holy shit Ross took 18 shots tonight?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• OKay Chicago is just making things dramatic now

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                              Lol

Maybe then you can focus your hate on Ross or someone else.

I don't hate anyone. I praise Demar when he deserves it. I don't think he's worth Max at all.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                                lmfao take him out for the season and we dont make the playoffs
                                Sure, I'm just saying I wouldn't be willing to pay him Max. I'd rather spend that money elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X