No announcement yet.

Game #74: Toronto Raptors vs. Atlanta Hawks - Mar. 30/16 7:30 PM EST on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• " Its just a travesty that Bud is so stubborn...Bazemore was totally overmatched by Derozen...Millsap was getting destroyed by their center and Korver couldn't throw it in the ocean but yet he just sat there and made no adjustment until the rout was on. No other coach in his right mind would go small on Toronto except Bud. Bud is so bitter sweet! Man I hope he gets better as a coach at some point. "
    -A Hawksquaker

LOL ohh that feeling when the coach doesnt do what you want him to do

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      So much fun, though. Very nice game all around. Tomorrow I will return to my regularly scheduled panic about Lowry's elbow.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
        " Its just a travesty that Bud is so stubborn...Bazemore was totally overmatched by Derozen...Millsap was getting destroyed by their center and Korver couldn't throw it in the ocean but yet he just sat there and made no adjustment until the rout was on. No other coach in his right mind would go small on Toronto except Bud. Bud is so bitter sweet! Man I hope he gets better as a coach at some point. "
        -A Hawksquaker

LOL ohh that feeling when the coach doesnt do what you want him to do
        Lol meanwhile many here sing bud's praises. Check out the Celtics board on RealGM, they hate a lot of what Stevens does. I think both guys are probably better coaches than Casey, but if people think they're infallible because their teams swing the ball more well...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
          Lol meanwhile many here sing bud's praises. Check out the Celtics board on RealGM, they hate a lot of what Stevens does. I think both guys are probably better coaches than Casey, but if people think they're infallible because their teams swing the ball more well...
          Nobody thinks they are infallible; people just think they are better than Casey (especially Stevens).

You can also find a poster for just about any view on any message board. Can you imagine the stuff people would think about Raps fans if they cherry picked RR posts?
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            Nobody thinks they are infallible; people just think they are better than Casey (especially Stevens).

You can also find a poster for just about any view on any message board. Can you imagine the stuff people would think about Raps fans if they cherry picked RR posts?
            Not interested in imagining. Cherries are tasty though.

Comment

• What a season! Team still has to deliver in the playoffs, but I'm not taking any of what they have accomplished this season for granted.

Comment

• Comment

• For all the crap people are giving Budenholzer... no Hawks player played more than Bazemore's 24:50 last night.
                  twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                    For all the crap people are giving Budenholzer... no Hawks player played more than Bazemore's 24:50 last night.
                    And they also lost, badly, to a team that they're supposed to be trying to compete with.

Comment

And they also lost, badly, to a team that they're supposed to be trying to compete with.
                      But they understand that these games, right now, are far less important than the games in two weeks, and want to keep their players healthy for the playoffs.
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                        But they understand that these games, right now, are far less important than the games in two weeks, and want to keep their players healthy for the playoffs.
                        They understand that they were getting blown out and waved the white flag. And newsflash, games right now for them DO matter considering that it only takes a small string of losses to end up the 5th-6th seed with no homecourt advantage against a very tough Heat or Celtics team as opposed to the 3 seed with homecourt advantage.

Comment

• 4th seeds beat 5th seeds 76.9% of the time (which is actually the lowest percentage of any higher seed, as you would expect). If we wanna sit here and pretend that homecourt doesn't matter... well the facts disagree.

http://www.sportingcharts.com/articl...-a-chance.aspx

Comment

They understand that they were getting blown out and waved the white flag. And newsflash, games right now for them DO matter considering that it only takes a small string of losses to end up the 5th-6th seed with no homecourt advantage against a very tough Heat or Celtics team as opposed to the 3 seed with homecourt advantage.
                            Why did Lowry play more than his season average, in a meaningless game that was a blow-out, in which the opposition surrendered? That's the part that makes absolutely no sane, logical or rational sense.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

After lowry playing yet again, and playing lots, and the caseys post game quotes, I've given up any thought of his time decreasing. The crusade is over. My only hope now is that he makes it to the playoffs as "peak lowry" in SPITE of Casey.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                After lowry playing yet again, and playing lots, and the caseys post game quotes, I've given up any thought of his time decreasing. The crusade is over. My only hope now is that he makes it to the playoffs as "peak lowry" in SPITE of Casey.
                                I gave up the second time Casey mentioned lowering his minutes and then actually increased them. I jokingly said that someone should tell him to play Lowry more minutes to see if that'd work in getting his minutes down. I now seriously hope someone tells him that because doing the opposite isn't working.

JWash wrote: View Post
                                If this was true ... then wouldn't that make it even more questionable (than it already was) to play Lowry 40 minutes?

I mean, if the team who getting the win would be more important to saw it that way ...
                                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                                X