No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every Stat I see Scola is near the bottom of it.
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Every Stat I see Scola is near the bottom of it.
      Clearly, he's not an issue, right?
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Every Stat I see Scola is near the bottom of it.
        Great hair tho.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
          A complete list of Raptors shooting below 50% on wide open shots:

Lowry 3/8.
          Scola 1/7.
          Powell 1/4.
          DeMar 0/4.
          Carroll 1/3.
          JV 0/2.
          Ross 0/1.
          Wright 0/1.

The only guys who have missed more than 3 shots and are shooting less than 50% are Scola, DeMar and Lowry. Who have missed 15 of our 28 misses on wide open shots.
          I mean, in fairness there is only one other person who has taken more than 4 wide open shots, and he is shooting 25% on them. also they have 5 of the total 7 makes. I agree they are doing very bad, but so is everyone else.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
            I mean, in fairness there is only one other person who has taken more than 4 wide open shots, and he is shooting 25% on them. also they have 5 of the total 7 makes. I agree they are doing very bad, but so is everyone else.
            I left Patterson off the list, because he's 4/8 and DanH had posted him above.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
              Fun fact!

Luis Scola, starting PF for a 56 win team and second seed in the Eastern conference, currently has a -0.9 PER and -0.101 WS/48 in the playoffs!

So much fun!

DeMar DeRozan, starting SG for a 56 win team and second seed in the Eastern conference, and two time all-star, currently has a 3.5 PER and -0.127 WS/48 in the playoffs!

Fun!

Those two players have combined to take 26% of the Raptors' shots! Those combined negative WS/48's (-.228) are higher than DeRozan's and Scola's combined career average positive regular season WS/48's (.212)!

Yay!
              Hey remember how you said John Salmons single-handedly blew the Nets series? Those two guys alone are doing an even better job of that.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                Is he talking about the Raptors? I don't get how what's happening to them right now is an "example of why you don't just blow up a perennial 55-win team." That award usually goes to the Mavs, who managed to scrape 2 Finals appearances and 1 championship out of all those years of 50+ win Dirk teams in an extremely tough conference. The Raptors are absolutely not at that level yet.
                I was thinking the Clips? They are playing well recently and probably play GS without Curry. They may be able to sneak into the conference finals or farther off of sheer luck that Curry isn't 100%. Also there were rumors at the deadline that they may trade Griffin and last offseason a lot of people thought they should change up the roster.

Comment

• cant believe this would actually bring anyone relief but ian mahinmi's lingering back injury limited him to non-contact drills today.

Comment

• Just for the hell of it, I pulled the numbers on 'open' shots.

DeMar is 10/18, and almost everyone is 50+%, except...

Lowry at 9/28.
                    Powell at 3/8.
                    JV at 3/7.
                    Scola at 0/2.

Comment

• OG is our king

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        cant believe this would actually bring anyone relief but ian mahinmi's lingering back injury limited him to non-contact drills today.
                        So we shouldn't expect Mahinmi to score, 20 points? Thats a relief.

Comment

• Glad this game is tomorrow. Couldn't go play in my men's league last Monday.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• You broke this thread

Comment

• For some reason ball4life's gif in the other gamethread is breaking it for me. Can't scroll down past it.

Comment

• Game 5: Toronto Raptors vs Indiana Pacers (2-2) | Tuesday April 26th

Ouch.
                                Last edited by ball4life; Mon Apr 25, 2016, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X