Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    For some reason ball4life's gif in the other gamethread is breaking it for me. Can't scroll down past it.
    Ditto

Comment

For some reason ball4life's gif in the other gamethread is breaking it for me. Can't scroll down past it.
      same lmao. bad omen
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Same
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Same. 🙊 and I don't have a mod on speed dial. Sorry I gifed up.

Comment

• ^ Boo this man!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Could someone please show this to KL and DD.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                Guys, don't worry. We got this.

Trust me.
                Are you DD?

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                  Keys to the game:

1. DeRozan and Lowry need to remember that they have teammates; a forced offense is offensive to the game of basketball and fans of the Toronto Raptors.

2. DeRozan and Lowry need to remember that the over-and-back call doesn't apply to guards, only the ball; you're allowed to play on the defensive end of the court too.

3. Casey needs to be proactive with adjustments; bench Scola, feed JV, hold star players accountable, bench DeRozan and/or Lowry in favor of Joseph/Ross/Powell/JJ if the team is ahead and defense is required, look for the best shot not your best shot.

4. From my previous keys to the game post, ahead of game #2, fuck game #4. Fuck history. Fuck past performances/stats. Play with a winner's mentality. Play hard, passionate, 2-way, team-first basketball for 48 minutes. No mercy.
                  Good well thought out game plan. I hope DC is listening.

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                    and how's being the nice guy workin' for him? I guess not too well.
                    I knew it was really JV's fault.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      ...Does it get tiring having the same negative told-ya-so attitude every day or are you, as the song says, "only happy when it rains"
                      Actually, only happy when it rains, and then the rain gets worse and a crowd of orphans being led by two homeless people hear a loud noise and look up and the rain is so hard the water is forced down their throats and they all drown just before a fleet of cement trucks come screaming down the road and run into the bodies crushing them all beyond recognition before the cement trucks veer out of control and smash into a retirement home, destroying the propane tank used for heating fuel and creating a fireball that takes out the veterans hospital.

Comment

My new tin-foil hat theory is that DeMar's planning to leave for LA in the summer, but he's sensitive so he doesn't want Toronto fans to be mad at him for leaving.

That's why he's having such an awful series, after a great regular season to cement the max offer from the Lakers.
                        At 25M Lakers can have him.

Comment

• Try changing the display to Hybrid mode. It's on a top right corner of thread box.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            Try changing the display to Hybrid mode. It's on a top right corner of thread box.
                            What do I look like mark Zuckerberg? I'll continue complaining over here until a mod fixes things for me thank u very much
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Joey: da real mvp
                              Last edited by MixxAOR; Mon Apr 25, 2016, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                same lmao. bad omen
                                ball4life gets sacrificed to the basketball gods tonight.

What do you want for your final meal, ball4life?

Comment

Working...
                                X