• Now we're missing free throws...
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Ughhh make the free throws
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• god damn it

Comment

• When jack just described the pacers pick n roll D he should have said they are sending 2 guys at derozan cuz they know he won't pass to JV

Comment

• what the fuck are you guys doing? now you have Demar matching up against george again?

Comment

• I don't like this small ball when they are big. I can't believe they came out this bad. Wow.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Make your free throws!
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Here we go again ....

Comment

• SIT fucking DD, we need defense and BBALLIQ...Jesus even if we win the Finals, let DD go, PLease

Comment

• the problem with the high screen is that demoron is running it

Comment

• JV make your damn free throws

Comment

• Can't win a game when you miss so many open looks and miss free throws. Oh and we won't stop turning over the ball. Just great.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Had this fucking game in control, but DeRozen tosses it all away. Fuck this leader

Comment

• Jack is really missing the point on this pick and roll d. They are daring derozan to pass. He won't

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                We need to put demar on the bench and then maybe we'll turn it around
                                In agreement. DD just cannot be counted on in the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X