Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Disagree. I think that is completely over the top. He had some iffy plays, but he also had some absolutely crucial, critical plays, and one of only 4 players that actually had a positive +/- for the Raps.
    No one was worse than -2. Don't act like we had people who had awful +/-.

DeMar's hero ball froze everyone else out of the offense, then when he went to the bench we couldn't score because no one else was anywhere near in rhythm.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post

DeMar's hero ball froze everyone else out of the offense, then when he went to the bench we couldn't score because no one else was anywhere near in rhythm.
      I'm not acting like anything... I just pointed out a fact...

And now its his fault even when he's on the bench?? Wow man.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
        Holy fuck Casey is such an asshole. First thing he does is call out the "haters". What a smug bastard
        i really don't get when everyone gives a smug "i told you so" to the team every chance they get that they expect less from them.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Our 4th Q offense was complete shit.
          that's because casey put us in "run clock" mode with like 5 minutes left in the quarter.

Comment

• Masai just kissed Casey on national television.

He's Gna b back guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• We wouldn't have won thjis fucking series if it was not for Norman Powell and Cojo.....holy fuck they were the right guys we signed or traded for

Comment

Holy fuck Casey is such an asshole. First thing he does is call out the "haters". What a smug bastard
                Casey is a big time ass hole based on how he talks. I don't know the guy personally but he comes off a such a prick
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Casey is staying. Masai just kissed Casey on the head.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    this is going to be a giant factor. i am guessing that lowry can be defended for the drive and pass. his arm is fucked. demar is getting deng, hopefully able to contain him.

i think offensively we match up much better against the heat than the pacers.
                    I agree besides Wade and Johnson are in their thirties,they cannot defend like before but can score in a bunch .

Comment

lol Zach Lowe giving him a bit of shit for these comments:

Check out @ZachLowe_NBA's Tweet: https://twitter.com/ZachLowe_NBA/sta...593392640?s=09
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post

no, we couldn't score cause Lowry can't hit a shot. Everything goes through Lowry, demar, and Cojo to get things initiated and Lowry just can't get it going and only so much Cojo can do.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                          Masai just kissed Casey on national television.

He's Gna b back guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          no homo

Comment

• LOL Masai with the kiss.

I bet he was ready to bring something else if they lost.

Comment

That was the ugliest playoff series I've ever seen.
                              But we came out the other side and for that, I'm happy.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                i really don't get when everyone gives a smug "i told you so" to the team every chance they get that they expect less from them.
                                Yea, I mean I'd understand if we murdered them or if we were underdogs, but we were heavily favoured and almost fucked it up down the end. Nothing to be smug about.
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X