No announcement yet.

Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If not for Ross going off in 3rd/4th Qs, we don't get to OT. So he wasn't nearly all bad.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• I'm so done right now.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
        Oh cool. DeMar goes 4-17 for 9 points, 0 assists and 3 turnovers.

Ross sucked for 30 seconds in overtime.

But we're blaming Ross for the entire loss?
        I don't think anyone is blaming Ross for the entire loss, just the two knucklehead plays at the end.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
          Casey coached a great game.. until Lowry got fouled out. He got scared and took out Bis and then played into Miami's hand.
          Mmm, giving Bebe minutes was not optimal
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
            I don't want to win this series. CAVS would obliterate us. I now want us to get embarassed so DeRozan and Casey get shipped
            Unfortunately, Casey looks to be back and likely Demar is too. Sucks

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
              Oh cool. DeMar goes 4-17 for 9 points, 0 assists and 3 turnovers.

Ross sucked for 30 seconds in overtime.

But we're blaming Ross for the entire loss?
              In a nutshell pretty much. Ross was fantastic outside of that and even then; the game was already lost by that point.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Yeah, he sucks. I don't need everything catalogued. If you do dumb shit like that you're not a good basketball player. We can't count how many greatly skilled ballers aren't in the NBA. You need the IQ as well.
                So Ross makes two mistakes. Also he is a fairly smart player, he reads the next pass rather well and is very quick on rotations for the most part.

DD made how many mistakes tonight? How good of a basketball player does that make him then?

Comment

• Another stinker for Lowry and Derozan.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                    Ya, this loss is definitely not on Ross
                    It's fully on derozans injured finger/garbage shot selection and lowrys just shitty play

But Ross collossaly fucked up. He gave away any fighting chance raps had
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                      If Demar is injured, he should tell Casey to take him out because at this point he's having a negative impact on the team.
                      lol. as if.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Yeah, he sucks. I don't need everything catalogued. If you do dumb shit like that you're not a good basketball player. We can't count how many greatly skilled ballers aren't in the NBA. You need the IQ as well.
                          Doesn't "if you do dumb shit like that" sum up DeMar's entire postseason experience this year though?
                          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Rather than call those late timeouts I would rather the Raps just play it out. They don't do anything other than high screen and roll anyway. May as well try to catch the defense off guard rather than let the set up.

By the way, the Heat knew exactly what was coming every possession. Defenders were blocking screeners before they could even move. We've run good ATO stuff this series but whenever the game is on the line we never see it. I give up trying to figure it out.

Comment

• Casey completely got OUTCOACHED by Spoelstra. Why match up with Heat? Heat made their run when they went small. Why take out Biyombo??
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                Lowry fouled out and JV is injured and DD completely shits the bed.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                                Yep, and with Ross invisible....how can they win. I'm surprised it's tied 2-2

Comment

Working...
                                X