Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw wrote: View Post
    Don't blame this on anyone other than DD and Lowry. That's where the blame lies. Terrible game from DD and Lowry played stupid having four fouls so early.
    Exactly. Ross is not why we lost. The 5 sec call was early and his turnover was when the game was already over. This is ALL on Casey for matching Miami instead of letting Miami match him (other than that I thought he did a good job), Kyle for fouling out and not playing smarter when he knew he had 5 fouls, and Demar for being payoff Demar once again. This is why I knew JV being out would hurt us more. Our guards have been a mess while we see how well Wade, JJ and Dragic have been. Give JV the max please. Fuck Demar.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Don't blame this on anyone other than DD and Lowry. That's where the blame lies. Terrible game from DD and Lowry played stupid having four fouls so early.
      Sticky this post and everybody commit it to memory, folks. "Ride or Die" means that when we die, we know exactly who to blame. They wanted it, they asked for it. They got it.

Comment

• JimiCliff, you da real mvp

Comment

• Goddamit, I'm still shaking my head in disbelief. We just squandered a near guaranteed trip to the semis. FUCK.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Also, a Cory Joseph ISO to win the game? are you fucking kidding me? 1.) Joseph is NOT an iso guy. 2.) He was being guarded by Winslow. A much bigger guy and is probably the Heat's best perimeter defender.

Even Skip Bayless is dumbfounded by that play. That's how bad that was.
            Skip Bayless obviously doesn't watch a lot of Casey end of quarter plays ... because that's ALL he does.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              But seriously do we want to get raped by Cavs?!
              Every series is its own beast. You can't assume things would look like this against the Cavs. Raps are unlikely to win but you don't know how it will go until they are the floor.

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                What? Ross was keeping us in the game during the 3rd and 4th. And has been fantastic for the series so far.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
                He isn't horrible. He's just way to prone to complete mental check outs...

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                  Ahhh now there big fella, don't leave out all the good parts.

This is getting tiresome.

My assessment of JV, has always been bang on.

Not that it matters, I'm not on here telling everyone to "shut the fuck up" as if I were the be all and end all.

I like your posts man, but honestly, that was a dick post, and you aren't all that, you're just not an idiot.
                  alright. I'll give you that. On my second flight of the day. Been drinking a lot.

I can agree with me being a bit of a dick. But I can't agree with your self proclaimed 'bang-on assessment' of JV. I (and others) were right. You were wrong. Be a man and admit it. You might even feel better.

Comment

• what the fuck is Dwane "pound the rock" "wrong side of the court" "small-ball with zero shooters" "ride or die" "go go go" Casey going to say about his decisions tonight? Pure fucking idiocy.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                      He isn't horrible. He's just way to prone to complete mental check outs...
                      He's Javale McGee of SGs. You just gotta figure out how to maximize what he can and minimize what he can't do. Which is obvious but he's strictly catch and shoot
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Ross didn't lose this game for us. DC and DeMoron did.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                          If we don't bring DeMar back in with 1:30 remaining, we probably win this game. I really believe that.
                          Agreed. I really liked when he dribbled it off Dragics head. That was awesome.

Comment

• Oh boy where do I start.

Casey wasn't doing too bad until near the end of the fourth. Bringing DeMar back in was a bad call, leaving Biz out was a bad call.

The play call on the potential game winner wasn't even a play.

Milking the clock at the end of the fourth was a terrible idea, and we've seen it end badly when we played Indiana. Keep running your offense even if you're up.

Demar was a shit show. 4/17. Defense was bad. No assists. Bad turnovers. If he resigns in Toronto at this point I'll be furious. Absolutely trash in every game this series, needs to have such a short leash at this point that I yank him after one bad shot.

Ross was very good until overtime. Timely threes and good scoring punch. But why is he still trying to carry the ball up the floor? He's committed turnovers 4 times now if I'm not mistaken while trying to carry the ball up the floor. Pass it off.

And now Whiteside might be coming back soon. Doesn't look like we win this series unless Lowry carries us to two more wins.

Comment

Every series is its own beast. You can't assume things would look like this against the Cavs. Raps are unlikely to win but you don't know how it will go until they are the floor.
                              yeah but no way are we winning a game against them. Hawks played good but it wasn't enough.
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                what the fuck is Dwane "pound the rock" "wrong side of the court" "small-ball with zero shooters" "ride or die" "go go go" Casey going to say about his decisions tonight? Pure fucking idiocy.
                                Im not sure I wanna hear it, his last one was terrible

Comment

Working...
                                X