No announcement yet.

Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bright side is they go home now after a game they struggled to close but for most of the game played well in front of a very loud away crowd. If Lowry hadn't fouled out that hang on.

Comment

• Atothe wrote: View Post
      What was with the defense on Dwyane Wade's drive to the hoop to tie the game? Demarre Carroll was getting schooled all night
      Wade killed him all game. Carroll was horrible on defense. Why is Toronto paying this game 15M for???

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Also, if you're Masai, there's no way you can re-sign DeRozan now. Good reg season player but a complete scrub in the playoffs.

Would anyone really offer him the max this summer???
        Yes, he will get the max. Or close. This changes very little - right or wrong.

Comment

• POSITIVES

1) We have homecourt advantage.
          2) Heat are still fucking terrible
          3) Biyombo is out of his funk.
          4) Lowry again couldn't shoot but he was attacking and drawing fouls and did everything else
          5) We were close in all of the games. No blowouts like against Indiana
          6) Ross can shoot. And as long as he only does that we can get something out him.
          7) Heat were the desperate team and this is the best they could muster.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• They all played scared when Lowry fouled out. Amazing. He gives them heart. Jonas and Kyle play with no fear. Can't teach that. Biyombo too

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Wade SCHOOLED him all game. Correct that, the Heat GUARDS schooled him all game.
              They really didn't do much. Just a straight dribble drive by him

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                It's 2-2, and technically we've done exactly what we were supposed to do. It's a 3 Game series and we have Home Court advantage.

Not many things Miami can do better than what they did tonight ... PLENTY of things Toronto can do. Assuming they are still without Whiteside, and Casey figures out what was actually working for us, then I think we're good to go.
                Miami played like garbage tonight. I think they can play a lot better. And if Whiteside comes back..

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  Positives anybody?
                  We win this series. No problem at all - WITH JV

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                    By who?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Will the media finally grow a pair and call out DD and Casey?

One can hope because I'd lose my shit

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                          Just take a TPE for him.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            They really didn't do much. Just a straight dribble drive by him
                            It sometimes doesn't look like Carroll's fully at game speed yet. It comes and goes.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              Cory looks like he could actually be an NBA starting PG in the right system.
                              Wat?? Explain to me how? Shooting jumpers all day, didn't look to pass on the drive, forget how to drive the ball and never waits for a proper screen. He's an excellent back up, nothing more.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                Positives anybody?
                                Other than karma for Dragic with the ball off his face, no.

Comment

Working...
                                X