Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    Guys, I'm going to be honest with all of you right now. I'm Masai Ujiri, and I've been posting here with you all for about five years now. And I'm just going to come out and say it: don't worry, Demar won't be back.

Fuck Miami!
    You were posting with us when you were with Denver? Lol
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mo Pete delusional. "Demar's presence in game 5 should help". You blind man?

Comment

• The worst thing about that game? the Heat played like shit the WHOLE game. Wade was the only thing they had going. They are a MUCH better team than the way they played tonight.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Positives anybody?
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Also: Dragic sure as hell better be suspended next game
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Ross' turnovers at the end were boneheaded but he is definitely not to blame for the Loss. He kept the Raptors close and played a pivotal role in helping gain the lead in the 3rd and early 4th
              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                Agreed. I really liked when he dribbled it off Dragics head. That was awesome.
                Hahahaha

That was certainly a positive

Comment

• Ross should strictly be a pin down catch and shoot if not straight line drive to the hoop guy. This dude's balls are so tiny you cant see it

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Positives anybody?
                    Ball off Dragic's face.

Comment

• Also, the officiating down the stretch was extremely one sided. That hurt a lot.

Comment

Positives anybody?
                        None.

Both teams played like garbage. Hot garbage.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
                        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Positives anybody?
                          Literally nothing.
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Positives anybody?
                            It's 2-2, and technically we've done exactly what we were supposed to do. It's a 3 Game series and we have Home Court advantage.

Not many things Miami can do better than what they did tonight ... PLENTY of things Toronto can do. Assuming they are still without Whiteside, and Casey figures out what was actually working for us, then I think we're good to go.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                              Mo Pete delusional. "Demar's presence in game 5 should help". You blind man?
                              I think he means Derozan the all star's presence, not whatever it is we've seen that looks like him so far.
                              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                                Ball off Dragic's face.
                                That was awesome. It was DeRozans best play of the night. He really followed through and hit the mark.

Comment

Working...
                                X