No announcement yet.

Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm really looking forward to the post-DeMar era.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
      Ahhh now there big fella, don't leave out all the good parts.

This is getting tiresome.

My assessment of JV, has always been bang on.

Not that it matters, I'm not on here telling everyone to "shut the fuck up" as if I were the be all and end all.

I like your posts man, but honestly, that was a dick post, and you aren't all that, you're just not an idiot.
      lol. sure thing friend.

Comment

• If we don't bring DeMar back in with 1:30 remaining, we probably win this game. I really believe that.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• a lot of this one has to fall on casey. playing injured demar heavy minutes is something he completely controls. not only was dmear off this game but missing a chance to rest the thumb hurts the next game as well.

where the hell was a missed wade layup with 12 seconds in regulation.

3 offensive rebounds in overtime killed us.

didn't see the game. was watching the espn stream coverage thing.

2-2. need game 5.

how did lowry foul out? that really really hurt us. i could have seen casey leaving demar on the bench of he had lowry still but no way without.

did bebe look good? he must have looked like a giant out there.

Comment

• I would honestly have NO problem letting Demar walk. None. That's how bad he's been. I don't care if he's injured he is playing dumb as fuck. Please Masai do not sign this man. Please.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I'm mad at Lowry for hooking the defender. What an idiot play. Shows you why Cory Joseph isn't a starting point guard in the league

Comment

• Biyombo coming out for Carroll killed us.

Comment

• Listen. It's not a joke anymore. Derozan signing can cripple this organization for the next 5 years. He's not going to live up to that contract. I mean Joe Johnson signing crippled Hawks and Joe Johnson was a baller compared to Derozan. We gotta let him go. Fuck asset and all that.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                    If we don't bring DeMar back in with 1:30 remaining, we probably win this game. I really believe that.
                    imagine if he hit that technical free throw lol. Its crazy how one free-throw would have been the difference between a W and an OT loss tonight
                    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Atothe wrote: View Post
                      I'm mad at Lowry for hooking the defender. What an idiot play. Shows you why Cory Joseph isn't a starting point guard in the league
                      cory joseph is our best remaining player now that JV is out.

more so this shows you why Demar Derozan isn't worth even 2/3 of a max contract.

Comment

• Hahahaha what the fuck is up with Rod Blacks face....

Can this guy possibly be anymore of a caricature of himself?

OMG he's hilarious.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                          So Ross makes two mistakes. Also he is a fairly smart player, he reads the next pass rather well and is very quick on rotations for the most part.

DD made how many mistakes tonight? How good of a basketball player does that make him then?
                          All the spin control you can muster isn't hiding how absolutely mind blowing awful that last minute was. Well all of OT was bad but especially the ending.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                            imagine if he hit that technical free throw lol. Its crazy how one free-throw would have been the difference between a W and an OT loss tonight
                            I'm fuming
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                              Oh cool. DeMar goes 4-17 for 9 points, 0 assists and 3 turnovers.

Ross sucked for 30 seconds in overtime.

But we're blaming Ross for the entire loss?
                              OMG. I just saw that. Missed a lot of the game while travelling. This is a fucking joke at this point with Demar. i mean any outdoor court in the land this guy gets ostrisized / mocked and not passed to for being a black hole who misses A LOT. The fact that there are still Demar apologists is unvleievable! On what basis? Casey and Derozan got to go!

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                                Yep, and with Ross invisible....how can they win. I'm surprised it's tied 2-2
                                What? Ross was keeping us in the game during the 3rd and 4th. And has been fantastic for the series so far.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
                                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                                X