Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    Oh cool. DeMar goes 4-17 for 9 points, 0 assists and 3 turnovers.

Ross sucked for 30 seconds in overtime.

But we're blaming Ross for the entire loss?
    They both deserve each other right now
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      This just makes me see how good JV is man. We are not winning this series. I have seen enough. Losing JV is like losing your best player pretty much. He has been our best player all playoffs. Any team would look horrible with their best player out. I will not be watching 5 mainly because I cannot take this anymore. I like my life and these OT games are taking 10 years off it lol.
      he is our best player.

time for a coach who realizes it.

Comment

• Lowry fouled out and JV is injured and DD completely shits the bed.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Ya, this loss is definitely not on Ross

Comment

• I don't want to win this series. CAVS would obliterate us. I now want us to get embarassed so DeRozan and Casey get shipped
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

This stat line is a crime against basketball
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

some people are still defending DeMoron. so yes.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                  I take it back, he doesn't suck, he has great skills, he's just mentally deficient and cannot play when it counts and he ends up making massive mistakes, or careless ones over, and over, and over
                  Yeah, he sucks. I don't need everything catalogued. If you do dumb shit like that you're not a good basketball player. We can't count how many greatly skilled ballers aren't in the NBA. You need the IQ as well.

Comment

• Atothe wrote: View Post
                    Cory Joseph was allowed to shoot a last min shot. I knew we were gonna lose after that. Dwayne Casey has to go
                    To be fair, CoJo was rolling.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      Lowry fouled out and JV is injured and DD completely shits the bed.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                      yeah what can you do
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Casey coached a great game.. until Lowry got fouled out. He got scared and took out Bis and then played into Miami's hand.

Comment

• If Demar is injured, he should tell Casey to take him out because at this point he's having a negative impact on the team.
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• someone look up worst all star playoff performances... At LEAST Lowry does four other things when he can't shoot. FUCK SALAD
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Hopefully Casey learns from this with the whole Biz thing cause he has done a much better job at learning from his mistakes lately. But at the end of the day Kyle fouling out with Demar being horrible is what did it in to me.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                                Glad you asked. The same person that debated you when you said "I don't see a player" relating to JV. You projected that only you had this unique ability to see his game and his flaws while all of us watched along in blissful ignorance. You wished you could just watch the game causally like the rest to us without being distracted by all the details, by your own genius. Don't you ever tire of being wrong?
                                Ahhh now there big fella, don't leave out all the good parts.

This is getting tiresome.

My assessment of JV, has always been bang on.

Not that it matters, I'm not on here telling everyone to "shut the fuck up" as if I were the be all and end all.

I like your posts man, but honestly, that was a dick post, and you aren't all that, you're just not an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                                X