X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also Derozan is absolutely useless
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• This should have happened on that game tying bucket...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Tough loss. I tried guys! Lol
        No one can compensate for Casey and DeMar's ineptitude

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Also Derozan is absolutely useless
          Waste!
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Whoever was saying Ross sucks, well, besides me that is... Bravo you called it.
            I take it back, he doesn't suck, he has great skills, he's just mentally deficient and cannot play when it counts and he ends up making massive mistakes, or careless ones over, and over, and over

Comment

• Cory Joseph was allowed to shoot a last min shot. I knew we were gonna lose after that. Dwayne Casey has to go

Comment

• This just makes me see how good JV is man. We are not winning this series. I have seen enough. Losing JV is like losing your best player pretty much. He has been our best player all playoffs. Any team would look horrible with their best player out. I will not be watching 5 mainly because I cannot take this anymore. I like my life and these OT games are taking 10 years off it lol.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Is Demar the worst "all-star" ever?
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Just gave the game away.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                      I don't fucking get it. The team is absolutely rolling with Biyombo, and Casey benches him. It's like he's undercover for the heat
                      It's one of his secrit plays
                      OG is our king

Comment

• Oh cool. DeMar goes 4-17 for 9 points, 0 assists and 3 turnovers.

Ross sucked for 30 seconds in overtime.

But we're blaming Ross for the entire loss?
                        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• After this.. Demar and Casey got to go...

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            WE KEEP GIVING THEM MIDDLE. This L is on Carroll and DeMar
                            You're blaming anybody with a DeMar in their name? Damn, this was winnable, though. Lowry and DD shot us out of the game early with too big of a hole to climb back in.

DD needs to go on the injured list. Not fair to the rest of the team what he's doing by playing and trying to be a hero.

Comment

• I love Masai. but fuck man he build a team with two ball handlers. Joseph and Lowry.
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                This just makes me see how good JV is man. We are not winning this series. I have seen enough. Losing JV is like losing your best player pretty much. He has been our best player all playoffs. Any team would look horrible with their best player out. I will not be watching 5 mainly because I cannot take this anymore. I like my life and these OT games are taking 10 years off it lol.
                                Definitely their best player considering how bad Lowry has been
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X