No announcement yet.

Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know it's only Game 1, but this is a must win game.

I'm also intrigued to see how DeRozan plays without Paul George guarding him.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      So he's only a "selfish doucebag" when the media make a positive headline? Ok?
      You're mad about the media sensationalizing some headlines? Man ... that's what the media does? What do you care? Everyone on this board knows what's up... to varying degrees of agreement of course, but more or less anyway. Lol
      Umm he was a selfish douchebag the entire series for the most part. I thought you knew what was up?

Comment

• Anyway. Hoping for a much better round two. Go raps!

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
          Umm he was a selfish douchebag the entire series for the most part. I thought you knew what was up?
          I know the team has a Coach (and a Point Guard really) that have some semblance of say into what goes on on the court, yes.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
            I'm down with criticizing DeMar for his play, because there's a reasonable amount there to criticize. But calling him a douchebag speaks to him as a human being, a subject on which neither of us has any basis for speculation.

Name calling serves nobody.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              If they have to get Winslow to keep up with DD that's a plus for us. That would mean you have 2 non shooters on the floor with Wade and Winslow.
              that's good, cause we have 2 non-shooters in Lowry and Demar.

Comment

I know the team has a Coach that has some semblance of say into what goes on on the court, yes.
                Casey has called out derozan a couple times and said we have to move the ball and be decisive. I agree casey should take a lotta blame for sure. But it doesnt excuse derozans idiocy

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                  I'm down with criticizing DeMar for his play, because there's a reasonable amount there to criticize. But calling him a douchebag speaks to him as a human being, a subject on which neither of us has any basis for speculation.

Name calling serves nobody.
                  Well im saying it in reference to his play and i think everyone knows that. I actually think demar is prolly one of the most stand up guys in the NBA off the court.

To be honest, you're right tho. I should take it back cause I dont even think demar is being selfish. I think his bball IQ is just that low that he does not realize the majority of his decisions are bad.
                  Last edited by Machine; Tue May 3, 2016, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    Its reloaded for tonight.
                    Oh dear. That's a terrifying thought.
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                      Hopefully he's not shooting blanks, as he was in the first round.
                      KHD wrote: View Post

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                        Hopefully he's not shooting blanks, as he was in the first round.
                        KHD wrote: View Post
                        Joey wrote: View Post
                        Hopefully we can wrap that big Johnson up tight, cause when he penetrates deep he can explode in all of our faces and this game will get messy prematurely
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Hopefully we can wrap that big Johnson up tight, cause when he penetrates deep he can explode in all of our faces and this game will get messy prematurely
                          I just really hope we can prevent Whiteside from exploding all over our faces.
                          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Barolt wrote: View Post
                              I just really hope we can prevent Whiteside from exploding all over our faces.
                              Is nobody going to mention Luol's deng??

Comment

Is nobody going to mention Luol's deng??
                                Lmao ok that was funny

Comment

Working...
                                X