No announcement yet.

Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Though there's a lot of (deserved) outrage over the foul situation, I'm sure that before the game we'd all have taken 0 FT attempts if it meant we'd have a 16 point lead at the half.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Will Lebron ever want to take his talents to the North?
      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
        That was the cleanest block I've ever seen lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        lebron fell down so we are lucky it was not a flagrant......with a hint of sarcasm

Comment

• Good play Raptors, keep it up!

Comment

• Raps usually attempts what 30 freethrows a game? maybe more?

ZERO in 24 mins in this game. That is ridiculous.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
              Will Lebron ever want to take his talents to the North?
              He can take his talents to the north pole
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Refs are swallowing the whistles, and yet this team is proving it does not matter.

Watch us ride this wave into Cleveland and leave with a W & a chance to get into the Finals on home court.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    Though there's a lot of (deserved) outrage over the foul situation, I'm sure that before the game we'd all have taken 0 FT attempts if it meant we'd have a 16 point lead at the half.
                    Have to figure we'll get a few more than we did in the 2nd half, we really, we should win this by 40ish. But even if we don't get a single call, they just need to keep this up. I think they're officially in the Cavs heads.

Comment

• If the Raptors keep this up the Refs are going to have to meet up and make some adjustments to try and stop them.

Comment

• Gman wrote: View Post
                        If the Raptors keep this up the Refs are going to have to meet up and make some adjustments to try and stop them.
                        What more can they do at this point? Call 2 techs on Lowry as soon as the game starts?
                        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• How's this for a stat

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/sta...15551999459330

28 minutes between fouls between game's 3 and 4. Casey's $25,000 didn't die for this.

Comment

• Pretty sure I would still take lebron on this team. He is the best player in the league.

Comment

• Hilarious.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Why do you think kevin love never won a thing until he got on a lebron team?
                                just that its ESPECIALLY bad tonight....he is just getting torched...
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X