Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bendit wrote: View Post
    I keep hearing that the Cavs are a divided room. Anyone else getting this vibe?
    Any team with Lebron James is a divided room. There's Lebron and then there's everybody else who he expects to kiss his butt. Even perennial all-stars guys like Bosh and Wade bowed down to the Queen.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Yep. Biz has been night and day home vs road nobody seems to notice this
      That describes virtually every role player in the NBA...

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Really isn't difficult. JV can dominate Frye offensively if given the opportunity. Frye can shoot we know this, but make him work defensively. That really isn't an excuse to not play JV.

Comment

• Ugh Leo shouldnt be allowed to call a playoff game. I get angry when i look through my guide and see the game on sportsnet these days.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

If that's the case I hope he starts JV and has Biyombo off the bench. At the very least it would disrupt the Cavs main focus and gameplan a tad bit and allow a flexible and rested Biyombo off the bench.

Comment

• I think (hope) players are learning the grass isnt always greener on the other side. TMac went to a half empty TDArena in Orlando, VC had a little success, Bosh succeeded* The org is at fault for falling in love with good players and not dealing them while you can get something. As mentioned before Bosh, TMac, VC and maybe DD with nuttin in return I think its like 27 all star appearances in total and nothing to show for it THATS what set the org back many many years.

Comment

• turtlebrain wrote: View Post
                If that's the case I hope he starts JV and has Biyombo off the bench. At the very least it would disrupt the Cavs main focus and gameplan a tad bit and allow a flexible and rested Biyombo off the bench.
                Exactly. If jvs gonna play, why wouldnt you just start him? What difference does it make? Especially if you don't want him against Frye? So now he plays 4 minutes?
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Go Raps Go! Junior and I are heading to Duffs for wings and Raptors - so amped!

Comment

• Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                      That describes virtually every role player in the NBA...
                      Night and day differences are normal for energy guys? It's one thing for a player's rhythm on jumpshots to be thrown off, but rebounding? He got less than 10 rebounds combined the first two games on the road. Can't afford nights like that when we don't even have homecourt advantage.

Comment

• FELLAS, LADIES, The RAPS pushed the JAYS TO Sportsnet 1... Call the Galactic Consortium, SHIT DONE CHANGED!

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                          Night and day differences are normal for energy guys? It's one thing for a player's rhythm on jumpshots to be thrown off, but rebounding? He got less than 10 rebounds combined the first two games on the road. Can't afford nights like that when we don't even have homecourt advantage.
                          Welcome to the NBA.

Comment

• RJ, your avatar is officially in the running for avatar of the year.

Comment

• Comment

• LOL. Raptor fans made the road trip to Cleveland and have already busted out the Let's Go Raptors chant during pre-garme shootaround.

Raptor fans are da real MVP.

Comment

Working...
                                X