Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Strange that for all of us who both want to have him back and can't find a way to have it so......we never came up with that. What did Occam say? Something about the simplest path being the right one?
    I guess Occam didn't understand that when dealing with the NBA collective bargaining agreement, the simplest answer is pretty much always illegal.

This team could pay 100M in taxes next year and it would do nothing to help us keep Biz.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Nice plane ride back to Cleveland ...Cavs. Think about your next game. 'Cause you are coming back. Hope you get the jitters... bros.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        He's a fucking twat. I wish he'd stay away... we no longer need him(not as though we ever did). He'll be first in line to suck off whomever wins Finals MVP anyways. Too bad for him it's gonna be DeMar and Kyle sharing the honours, though I'm sure he'll love that.
        Yea, if GS win the title, he'll be the first in line to suck off Curry. Such a gloryhunter.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Dead weight? They're our 14th and 15th men developing skills and making a million dollars..
          Well we're drafting two more guys this year... how many guys are we gonna stash away in development? Keep Bruno but if we pick up a couple of bigs this year in the draft, I dont see Bebe making it -- he the same age as JV and Biz but eons behind in development... if we keep Biz and JV this year, we have no need for Bebe...

Comment

He still manages to get a cheapshot in there about going through customs. Who has ever been held up longer than 5-10 minutes going through customs??? Not I, that's for sure. It's a fucking cop-out excuse for not wanting to come to/play in Canada.
            I hear they have lineups in US airports because passengers are carrying their totes/luggage on board to save the $25 per checkin. These guys talk too much.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
              Well we're drafting two more guys this year... how many guys are we gonna stash away in development? Keep Bruno but if we pick up a couple of bigs this year in the draft, I dont see Bebe making it -- he the same age as JV and Biz but eons behind in development... if we keep Biz and JV this year, we have no need for Bebe...
              How many rotation guys have been key in this playoff run? A team is only as good as it's top 10, those last 5 are really truly injury insurance (and in the playoffs you don't often dip into them even if you do lose a guy). There is loads of upside and practically no downside to filling the end of the bench with rookie scale guys.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                I mean, if you are going to pay all these guys a lot of money in free agency, you need cheep contracts to round out the bench. Would you rather have useless vets who are on the team to do nut shots or a rookie who is paid similar money and could actually help your team win games at some point?

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Just saw the Stephen A clip. What's with the dancers dancing behind the ESPN guys?
                  It was after the game finished. That's what they do after the game's done and the crowd is filing out. I'm not sure if you could see it but there were drummers as well.
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

He still manages to get a cheapshot in there about going through customs. Who has ever been held up longer than 5-10 minutes going through customs??? Not I, that's for sure. It's a fucking cop-out excuse for not wanting to come to/play in Canada.
                    To be absolutely fair; the whole Cavs team (including Tristan Thompson) were actually held up at customs prior to Game 3.
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                      We take this one.

And then Games 4, 6 and 7.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
                      My prediction (from before Game 3) is going VERY damn well. Although ... now I'm not looking forward to Game 5 as much.

Comment

• this commercial needs to be remade with Biyombo.

Man does not fly in the house of Biyombo
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                          To be absolutely fair; the whole Cavs team (including Tristan Thompson) were actually held up at customs prior to Game 3.
                          Yea, for how long? that plane ride would be less than an hour... Even if they were held up for an hour that would put the trip at about 2 hours tops. Gimme a break.

Comment

Yea, for how long? that plane ride would be less than an hour... Even if they were held up for an hour that would put the trip at about 2 hours tops. Gimme a break.
                            I can't remember but they were posting about it on Instagram. I only remember because I thought it was weird with Thompson actually being Canadian.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              I guess Occam didn't understand that when dealing with the NBA collective bargaining agreement, the simplest answer is pretty much always illegal.

This team could pay 100M in taxes next year and it would do nothing to help us keep Biz.
                              Well put....maybe that's what Occam meant to say

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                                Spike Lee is from Brooklyn
                                Sorry...not sure I get it. He may be from Brooklyn but he is a signature Knicks fan (from way before Brooklyn had a team). He used to call out the Pacers all the time during their heyday.

Comment

Working...
                                X