Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    In each of the two elimination games we've faced so far, DeMar's usage has been 42.6%. Wouldn't expect much different tomorrow.
    Did you guys see Demars comments in the post game presser? Very troubling. Paraphrase:

Reporter: what did the defense do differently? I mean you got to the line a ton but your midrange game seemed like night and day compared to game 4
    Derozan: *looks at stat sheet* look man I only took 8 shots. I just gotta be more aggressive. I will come out more aggressive. Even if they're on me tight, I just gotta throw shots up..I mean 8 shots, that's not me.

Get ready for another clip emptying folks!
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Did you guys see Demars comments in the post game presser? Very troubling. Paraphrase:

Reporter: what did the defense do differently? I mean you got to the line a ton but your midrange game seemed like night and day compared to game 4
      Derozan: *looks at stat sheet* look man I only took 8 shots. I just gotta be more aggressive. I will come out more aggressive. Even if they're on me tight, I just gotta throw shots up..I mean 8 shots, that's not me.

Get ready for another clip emptying folks!
      Maybe he only took 8 shots because his clip is empty after the last couple of games.

Comment

• Except, I'm assuming, feeding JV a bunch of times... because we don't do that.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Except, I'm assuming, feeding JV a bunch of times... because we don't do that.
          He's just gonna shoot a lot. Homeless man's kobe, Monte Ellis 2.0.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I think DeRozan will play better at home. This will go 7 and we'll lose it in Cleveland

Comment

• Comment

• My mind is completely blown by how many people are mad about Lowry making 3rd team All-NBA over Harden.

Only explanation I can come up with is that they didn't actually watch any Raptors games this year.

Comment

My mind is completely blown by how many people are mad about Lowry making 3rd team All-NBA over Harden.

Only explanation I can come up with is that they didn't actually watch any Raptors games this year.
                  lmao...

Comment

My mind is completely blown by how many people are mad about Lowry making 3rd team All-NBA over Harden.

Of course they didn't watch any Raptors games. Seems pretty obvious whenever you hear American media talk about us.

Comment

Harden vs Lowry is really debatable.

Harden vs Klay? Not so much. No way he should've been in over Harden.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post

Lowry was by far the best player on the second best team in the East.

Harden was by far the best player on the eighth best team in the West.

These things matter. Lowry was a better leader this year.

Comment

• Most people are comparing Harden with Klay not Lowry.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post

It's more about how Harden had a down year. Their team kind of combusted. There are questions about him as a leader and teammate.

Lowry's team just put up the best season in franchise history and the 4th best record in the league. It's actually kind of funny that all we've got is one player on the 3rd team. If we were playing in the States, even with the endless arguing over DeMar, him and Lowry would almost certainly both make some All-NBA team and Lowry might easily be higher than on the 3rd team.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              It's more about how Harden had a down year. Their team kind of combusted. There are questions about him as a leader and teammate.

Lowry's team just put up the best season in franchise history and the 4th best record in the league. It's actually kind of funny that all we've got is one player on the 3rd team. If we were playing in the States, even with the endless arguing over DeMar, him and Lowry would almost certainly both make some All-NBA team and Lowry might easily be higher than on the 3rd team.
                              Nah, DeMar didn't deserve All-NBA. Who would you have taken off for DeMar?

Comment

Lowry was by far the best player on the second best team in the East.

Harden was by far the best player on the eighth best team in the West.

These things matter. Lowry was a better leader this year.
                                The bold is key. It's for THIS year. Not a general statement on if Lowry is more talented or his legacy should be lifted higher than Harden, or Klay, or whoever might end up in such a discussion.

These awards should reflect what was accomplished on the season. It's good Harden got snubbed. Let guys whose teams performed at the highest level or at least unexpectedly high levels.

It's the same way that I fucking hate guys getting into all-star games off past glory. Reward the right guys for the short term glory.

Comment

Working...
                                X