The 2016 Offseason thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
    Can anyone please let me know what I missed with the Milsap drama? Was out all day.
    Rumours abounded that Horford was going back to the Hawks and they were shopping Millsap to sell him before hitting FA next summer and to clear cap room for Horford. Obviously many here got excited. Then Horford went to BOS and all hope was lost.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
      I doubt Durant signs in San Antonio so I think the only thing that makes Durant a factor is path to the Finals. In which lets hope Durant signs in the west.
      The other part is, if Durant signs with SAS, they won't have room for Gasol. If he doesn't, they could.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I doubt Durant signs in San Antonio so I think the only thing that makes Durant a factor is path to the Finals. In which lets hope Durant signs in the west.
        If he signs with Boston, I might take a year off from following the NBA. Say no to Superteams!!

Comment

• And desperation sets in:

Comment

• I'm scared for us because our division suddenly got hella better. BOS and NYK are gonna be good this year.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              If he signs with Boston, I might take a year off from following the NBA. Say no to Superteams!!

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                I still doubt Durant signs with Boston. Why would he leave OKC to sign with a team with another PG who's more of a scorer than a playmaker (yet not as good as Russ) and Horford?

Who in their right mind chooses Thomas-Horford over Westbrook-Dipo-Adams, Kawhi-Aldridge and Curry-Klay-Iggy-Green?

Comment

I'm scared for us because our division suddenly got hella better. BOS are gonna be good this year.
                  Fixed that for you.

The Knicks are going to be a disaster as player after player misses time to injury and there is not enough ball to go around. IMO, of course.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    I'm not trying to moderate your fandom. I'm here talking basketball. If I wanted to moderate something you'd know it because you'd have a private message right now. You're not doing anything wrong and you don't have a PM from me so there you go.

All that said, my last post was Apollo the fan. 99.9% of my posts are Apollo the fan. Apollo the fan thinks it's too early to freak out. Raptors have a tonne of assets and a lot of teams feel pressure I'd imagine.
                    Youre right. I apologize. I got carried away. You don't have to defend your service here. Cheers!

Comment

I still doubt Durant signs with Boston. Why would he leave OKC to sign with a team with another PG who's more of a scorer than a playmaker (yet not as good as Russ) and Horford?

Who in their right mind chooses Thomas-Horford over Westbrook-Dipo-Adams, Kawhi-Aldridge and Curry-Klay-Iggy-Green?
                      All those other options are in the West... That's the one factor that gives BOS a chance. Not an edge, but a chance.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I'm scared for us because our division suddenly got hella better. BOS and NYK are gonna be good this year.
                        Still doubt NYK are good.

Noah and Rose are huge injury risks, Melo isn't nearly what he once was and as far as I can remember they don't have a bench.

Comment

• Comment

Still doubt NYK are good.

Noah and Rose are huge injury risks, Melo isn't nearly what he once was and as far as I can remember they don't have a bench.
                            I think they're good enough to make the playoffs. That's it. 1st round exit vs The North.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              All those other options are in the West... That's the one factor that gives BOS a chance. Not an edge, but a chance.
                              I think if Durant joins SAS or GSW, he's a big enough factor to propel them past the other team. And I'm not even sure Boston would even get by Cleveland with that team.

Comment

I'm scared for us because our division suddenly got hella better. BOS and NYK are gonna be good this year.
                                i just do not see melo,rose, and noah being durable enough

Comment

Working...
                                X