Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
    and D mo
    DMo got a qualifying offer, so he's restricted and thus likely more expensive. I think TJones could be had for the MLE.

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
      Faried can't defend or score. I'd sign and trade JJ and a pick at the most.
      This really is recycling old debates. But I'd still be in to adding Faried.

Comment

• This may not be everyone's cup of tea but Masai is a careful cat...does not get rattled if he misses out on a player and make a bad deal. Like that Wiz deal for Mahinmi. Insane. I am good with keeping the powder dry. The guys blowing their load this summer will feel it next off season.
        I am still hoping for Pau. He is not a long term answer but will help the team.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          There is one guy still on the market that we all forgot:

Derrick Williams is kinda like a younger JJ who can actually shoot 3's.
          Pass.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Josh Smith is still available guys! We can still salvage these two days of free agency!

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
              I don't care about the mass rebuild. They got their chip, we don't. There's a middle ground between apathy and fanaticism. While it is day two, most of the talent is gone or restricted. You can moderate the forum, not my fandom.
              I'm not trying to moderate your fandom. I'm here talking basketball. If I wanted to moderate something you'd know it because you'd have a private message right now. You're not doing anything wrong and you don't have a PM from me so there you go.

All that said, my last post was Apollo the fan. 99.9% of my posts are Apollo the fan. Apollo the fan thinks it's too early to freak out. Raptors have a tonne of assets and a lot of teams feel pressure I'd imagine.
              Last edited by Apollo; Sat Jul 2, 2016, 10:15 PM. Reason: .

Comment

• Gasol, eh?
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Gasol, eh?
                  Am I the only one who really doesn't want this?

Comment

• The Millsap drama falling flat was disappointing.

Options now as I see them:

1) Clear cap to make a run at the few remaining solid PF options (Gasol, for example).
                    2) Use MLE to sign backup PF (say, Nicholson, or take a shot at Jones, though he may fall into the above option)
                    3) Make a trade with Ross - Faried might be my favourite might-be-available guy left. He's cheap, and decent enough in a platoon with PP.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                      Am I the only one who really doesn't want this?
                      Depends on the form it takes. Takes care of backup C and might give us enough PF minutes to make Patterson viable. Can't be worse than Scola was defensively at PF, and is far better on the boards and offensively.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Gasol, eh?
                        If Ujiri pulls that off... WOW. That may be a total game changer. Also Dirk is out there. After the Mavs failures in the last two days now is the time for Ujiri to strike. It's worth a shot. Dirk would move the Raptors to a legit contender. LBJ would have to be concerned.

Comment

• lots of teams are signing free agents left and right and it feels like we are doing this:

Comment

• Can anyone please let me know what I missed with the Milsap drama? Was out all day.

Comment

• Why not? We are at WIN NOW mode, Gasol would be perfect for us.

Comment

Gasol, eh?
                                I doubt Durant signs in San Antonio so I think the only thing that makes Durant a factor is path to the Finals. In which lets hope Durant signs in the west.

Comment

Working...
                                X