The 2016 Offseason thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well....time to see who teams want to shed...find some value Masai
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      No frills Scola. Ouch.
      at least its not food basics.

Comment

• I'd be more excited to add West than Pau. He's faster, tougher and just plain better defensively. Pau is as soft as he's ever been and really slow. Really think his fit would've been awkward. West fits nicely, and won't demand the ball as much.

Question is, what does West want?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          I'd be more excited to add West than Pau. He's faster, tougher and just plain better defensively.
          lol wut
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Pretty sure the 16 17 warriors are better than this summer's dream team
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
              Basically the MLE. Could go after a guy like Randolph who has been suggested around here. It's a risky move though, hard to say for sure what any player will bring against NBA competition.
              The Spurs definitely got their money's worth with Boban this past year. Good scouting (which the Raptors have) should alleviate some of the risk I imagine. Management should be able to reasonably tell how a players game would translate.

Not saying it's the best option, but the pittance we have available without trades doesn't look to be providing a lot of options if we just look at the NBA for talent.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• If I'm MU I'm at least giving OKC a call... maybe they want to trade 1 year of Russ for 1 year of Lowry, plus Ross/Bebe/our first
                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Pretty sure the 16 17 warriors are better than this summer's dream team
                  Who is going to be their big man if Bogut and Ezeli are gone? Weakness inside was already a problem for them.

I mean they clearly got more talented, but I'm not sure they got harder to beat.

Comment

I'd be more excited to add West than Pau. He's faster, tougher and just plain better defensively. Pau is as soft as he's ever been and really slow. Really think his fit would've been awkward. West fits nicely, and won't demand the ball as much.

Question is, what does West want?

i would assume at this point in his career and his dealings with the spurs he'd only go to a championship team. probably want to join the cavs.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                      i would assume at this point in his career and his dealings with the spurs he'd only go to a championship team. probably want to join the cavs.
                      He wouldn't get minutes on the Cavs unless they have injuries....

Does he want to be a cheerleader or play? Is money a factor? Would he join a non-Cavs, -Spurs, or -GSW team that is on the fringes of contention (because non of those teams have much space for him roster-wise).

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        Don't want Diaw. Dude eats too much.
                        Pick him and Sullinger up, have the Toronto restaurateurs give them sponsorship side deals in consideration of how much their food sales would increase...

Comment

• Diaw might be another unexciting option. Trade BeBe to SAS for Diaw and a lotto protected 1st in 2017 or 2018. Clears them enough cap space, gets us a backup PF and a future asset for our trouble. Not sure I love the idea but in terms of low cost moves...
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Who is going to be their big man if Bogut and Ezeli are gone? Weakness inside was already a problem for them.

I mean they clearly got more talented, but I'm not sure they got harder to beat.

They BARELY lost in the finals because the best scorer in the world looked human. Now they have added the 1a scorer in the world. I can try to convince myself that bogut leaving is a big blow but this team looks unstoppable
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post

Boris has an non-guaranteed contract. MLE for him. Has he tried poutine before?
                              CoJo part deux

Comment

• Spurs getting older and older, kind of the opposite of what made them a dynasty to begin with

tanking
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X