No announcement yet.

The 2016 Offseason thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knicks just landed Rose and an article on ESPN asks if they will make a play for Noah, next. That would be a serious play for dethroning the Raps as Kings of the Atlantic.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
      Knicks just landed Rose and an article on ESPN asks if they will make a play for Noah, next. That would be a serious play for dethroning the Raps as Kings of the Atlantic.
      Not the least bit scared of the Knicks.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Andy Greer to Minnesota.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Agree. The best they can hope for , even with Noah, is squeaking into the playoffs.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Looks like thibs poached Greer back

Comment

• fuck Minnesota
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• WOJ says Brooklyn is shopping Thaddeus Young pretty hard
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Hornets offering 22nd pick if teams will take Hawes or Lamb off their hands

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                      Looks like thibs poached Greer back
                      link?
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Andy Greer will be missed

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                          link?
                          It's a wojbomb. But I can't post it cuz I'm on my phone.

Comment

• yeah I can only access twitter on my phone for some reason, so just know if I post something today I read it there and its from someone other than Chris Broussard

Comment

• Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                                Knicks just landed Rose and an article on ESPN asks if they will make a play for Noah, next. That would be a serious play for dethroning the Raps as Kings of the Atlantic.
                                DanH wrote: View Post
                                Lol, a maxed out 30-win team. Can't wait to see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X