Starting PF 2016-2017.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    I still think Masai will get an upgrade from Patterson. He said it was one of his priorities after resigning DD. Masai knew he wouldn't have that money. I hope he delivers.
    Yeah he was talking about PF upgrade last offseason too. And on trade deadline.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Yeah. Because we got no money to spend.
      Masai knew he wouldn't have money to spend in his presser to end the season. I still expect him to get a starter through trade. Than 2pat can play his role as first big off the bench for 22-25 minutes a game.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

It's obvious Masai has more patience than any of us. Which is commendable considering it's his ass on the line.
        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

I mean I hope Masai can get 40% 3-point shooting PF who can rebound and defend multiple positions too. lol

Comment

Yeah he was talking about PF upgrade last offseason too. And on trade deadline.
            He talked about it at the trade deadline.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Masai knew he wouldn't have money to spend in his presser to end the season. I still expect him to get a starter through trade. Than 2pat can play his role as first big off the bench for 22-25 minutes a game.
              Literally everyone would be fine with getting an upgrade to Patterson. It will be tough though, Patterson is a very good player.

In the meantime, we don't NEED to upgrade Patterson right away. He's a perfectly acceptable starting 4.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                Literally everyone would be fine with getting an upgrade to Patterson. It will be tough though, Patterson is a very good player.

In the meantime, we don't NEED to upgrade Patterson right away. He's a perfectly acceptable starting 4.
                Agree to disagree.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

You are just saying you are expecting Masai to get an "upgrade" via trade. You're speculating. And we started fucking Scola so anything is possible.

Comment

Look, it's obvious that we need more depth and talent at the PF position. This doesn't mean Pat can't start, nor does it mean he's bad as a starter. The stats how much more effective lineups with Pat are even when he is playing with the starters. Him shooting the three badly during the playoffs means nothing. Shooters hit slumps. It happens to nearly every player at some point every year.

It's also a little strange that you're so quick to judge Patterson on his playoff performance and let that be your reason for not starting him while not applying the same exact line of thinking to Derozan. It really doesn't make sense to try and use one playoff run as an indictment on either of them.

Comment

Patterson shot 40% in 2015 playoffs and 38% in 2014 playoffs. Maybe give him a break.

Comment

Patterson shot 40% in 2015 playoffs and 38% in 2014 playoffs. Maybe give him a break.
                        How many games did he start those playoffs runs and how many minutes did he play?
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

How many games did he start those playoffs runs and how many minutes did he play?
                          I thought it's not about who starts but who finishes But he didn't start those playoffs but played around same amount of minutes

Comment

I thought it's not about who starts but who finishes But he didn't start those playoffs but played around same amount of minutes
                            This year he played like 29 mins can't see him playing that much when Amir was a round.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

This year he played like 29 mins can't see him playing that much when Amir was a round.
                              He played 29 MPG this year, 27 MPG last year, 28 MPG the year before.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

28 against Nets 27 against Wizards. Same number of FGA.

Comment

Working...
                                X