Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letter N wrote: View Post
    It's a regular season skill
    No its a playoff skill as well. So long as you can play defense. If you can't play defense like Faried, you are shit out of luck.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Tell that to Biyombo and Tristan Thompson
      Got me there, but I'd say both of them are both more fundamentally sound and in Biyombo's case better built physically for their position.

Comment

mjt20mik wrote: View Post
        No its a playoff skill as well. So long as you can play defense. If you can't play defense like Faried, you are shit out of luck.
        Yeah he can't guard unfortunately. Otherwise he would be nice to have.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Kenneth Faried career playoffs stats

12 games

28.1 min 10.3 PTS, 9.3 REB, 0.8 BLK, 0.8 STL, 565 FG

Yeah, his trash and his hustle doesn't tranlate to the playoffs.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
            This I agree with. But DEN almost certainly asks for more.
            And they should and we should not be afraid of saying goodbye to some first round pick in the future.

What are we going to do with another first round pick at 20+ in 2017 ?? We already have our young players that we are developing so if Ross + 1st round 2017 pick + 2018 second round pick will get us Farid, then I don't see why we should not do it.

Comment

12 point and 8 rebounds in 25 mins consistently. Hustle is a skill.
              Add to that his bargain contract based on the new NBA ... He will be an amazing addition.

Comment

McRealistic wrote: View Post
                And they should and we should not be afraid of saying goodbye to some first round pick in the future.

What are we going to do with another first round pick at 20+ in 2017 ?? We already have our young players that we are developing so if Ross + 1st round 2017 pick + 2018 second round pick will get us Farid, then I don't see why we should not do it.
                Make that a 2018 first round pick and I'm down with that. Faried is 26 year old.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Make that a 2018 first round pick and I'm down with that. Faried is 26 year old.
                  What is going on in 2017

Comment

McRealistic wrote: View Post
                    What is going on in 2017
                    Deepest draft in a while.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• We should try and get Donatas Motiejunas. Maybe the Rockets will let us have him. At first they let him know they see him as a starter, then they went ahead and got like 500 bigs to create a logjam. Of course, ideally we get him without trading ross or any other assets. But I'd be willing to give up ross for D-Mo or a combination of other minor assets.

Comment

• Don't trade picks for faried. If we taking a stop gap don't tie 3 years into faried and give up young assets. 1 yr of jj makes a lot more sense.
                        If you're gonna trade Ross than get a young guy with upside back like noel.
                        With Noel's bird rights it would be like we resigned biz at 12m and he's got more upside and can play spot minutes at the 4. We don't wanna ride jv into the ground and jp makes a lot more sense a the 4 next to noel. Plus we can maybe get another piece off Philly instead of wasting extra pieces on faried.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                          Don't trade picks for faried. If we taking a stop gap don't tie 3 years into faried and give up young assets. 1 yr of jj makes a lot more sense.
                          If you're gonna trade Ross than get a young guy with upside back like noel.
                          With Noel's bird rights it would be like we resigned biz at 12m and he's got more upside and can play spot minutes at the 4. We don't wanna ride jv into the ground and jp makes a lot more sense a the 4 next to noel. Plus we can maybe get another piece off Philly instead of wasting extra pieces on faried.
                          Young asset for what ?? Lets say you have few more 1st round pick around the 22-27 spot ... What are you going to achieve ?

This team is build to compete now and within the next 3-4 years. You are either serious about competing or you are just happy to make it to the play offs.

Comment

• New theory: Ujiri is doing nothing because his target it Amir Johnson with the MLE and he is waiting to see if BOS waives him.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                              Young asset for what ?? Lets say you have few more 1st round pick around the 22-27 spot ... What are you going to achieve ?

This team is build to compete now and within the next 3-4 years. You are either serious about competing or you are just happy to make it to the play offs.
                              No, I'm not serious about competing against lebron. You seriously think we can? Ross is a young asset. Picks are very important, even in the 20s. Faried barely moves the needle, if at all. And Denver probably doesn't want Ross. Noel makes way more sense.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                New theory: Ujiri is doing nothing because his target it Amir Johnson with the MLE and he is waiting to see if BOS waives him.
                                As much as i like amir it's really quite sad that our offseason has come to this.

Comment

Working...
                                X