Demar and Kyle team USA thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Lithuania team plays like our Raptors. I'm not kidding

... Fuck fuck fuck why the hell did we choke against Venezuela.
    Last edited by rocwell; Sun Aug 7, 2016, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• Lol
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        This Lithuania team plays like our Raptors. I'm not kidding

... Fuck fuck fuck why the hell did we choke against Venezuela.
        Yup, we could have been contenders in this tourney, even without Wiggins. Should have taken care of business last summer, instead we were defeated by hail-marys.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
          Yup, we could have been contenders in this tourney, even without Wiggins. Should have taken care of business last summer, instead we were defeated by hail-marys.
          They CHOKED plain and simple.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• lol these two

Comment

• Anyone try the "Build Your Own Dream Team" feature on ESPN? http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/sto...own-dream-team

*SPOILER ALERT*

My first go at it was only one player "off" of the perfect team (using their rankings). CP3/SC/KD/Kawhi/LBJ scored a 94%. Putting in Draymond for KD took it to 100.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                Anyone try the "Build Your Own Dream Team" feature on ESPN? http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/sto...own-dream-team

*SPOILER ALERT*

My first go at it was only one player "off" of the perfect team (using their rankings). CP3/SC/KD/Kawhi/LBJ scored a 94%. Putting in Draymond for KD took it to 100.
                wow i did not understand it initially i thought we were picking all twelve i went k low,dd,lbj, kd and boogie scored in the low 60s did slightly better with curry ,clay ,lbj kd and anthony davis and it was just slightly better

Comment

• when and which tv station has the game i am in pacific time in canada thru cbc's schedule i figure 3??

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                    when and which tv station has the game i am in pacific time in canada thru cbc's schedule i figure 3??
                    all Olympic events/ games are being broadcasted online via www.cbc.ca

Comment

• The USA team looks tight but both kyle and demar have made some nice plays

Comment

The USA team looks tight but both kyle and demar have made some nice plays
                        refs got some hate for USA

Comment

The USA team looks tight but both kyle and demar have made some nice plays
                          Can you send a link please?
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• i am watching it on tsn on old school tv tech....lol

Comment

i am watching it on tsn on old school tv tech....lol
                              People here don't know what that is lol

"Ca...ble? How do I download that?"
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• man i would love PG to be on the rap's kl, dd have good chemistry with him

Comment

Working...
                                X