X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
      Hard NO on Drummond. I think Drummond is overrated as hell.

The only thing he does better than JV is rebounding and JV is pretty good at that. Do not want.
      Here we go again.

Drummond is the better OVERALL player.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• s.r. wrote: View Post

lol!
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
          Melo to Celtics confirmed.
          Says who?
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            Says who?
            Never mind. lol
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Here we go again.

Not really

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                Steals blocks pass ?
                Those are shallow defensive stats. He's not better than JV at defense. Also, I think they're both bad at passing/playmaking.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Here we go again.

Disagree. JV is more skilled offensively. Defense is a wash. Drummond takes a major hit due to his inability to hit free throws as well.
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• The fact that Masai offered JV to the Pistons for Drummond tells you everything.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

The fact that Masai offered JV to the Pistons for Drummond tells you everything.
                      I agree with everyone else that I think as of right now Drummond isn't better than JV overall. But if that rumour is true that Masai was going to give up JV for Drummond then I will assume JV won't be here much longer. He'll probably get moved in the offseason unless he really plays well to end the season and in the playoffs.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

The fact that Masai offered JV to the Pistons for Drummond tells you everything.
                        Objection, Your Honor! That above statement is Incompetent, Irrelevant and Immaterial.." not necessarily in that order!
                        We have no evidence to indicate that Masai offered JV to the Pistons.

It is sometimes normal practice during this part of the season where other teams use outlets to leak stories.
                        It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

Muhammad Ali

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          I agree with everyone else that I think as of right now Drummond isn't better than JV overall. But if that rumour is true that Masai was going to give up JV for Drummond then I will assume JV won't be here much longer. He'll probably get moved in the offseason unless he really plays well to end the season and in the playoffs.
                          That JV was part of two offers (Drummond/Cousins) definitely suggests Masai considers him expendable.

Comment

• Risk Mgmt wrote: View Post
                            Objection, Your Honor! That above statement is Incompetent, Irrelevant and Immaterial.." not necessarily in that order!
                            We have no evidence to indicate that Masai offered JV to the Pistons.

It is sometimes normal practice during this part of the season where other teams use outlets to leak stories.
                            It's all over the internet.

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/s...41351243632640
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              That JV was part of two offers (Drummond/Cousins) definitely suggests Masai considers him expendable.
                              Everyone outside of Lowry and DeMar are.

TRex wrote: View Post
                              What does Drummond being openly shopped tell you?

Comment

Doesn't say anything except for that Drummond is a better fit, not that he is a better player.

Comment

Working...
                                X