• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fleet of Vleet

Comment

• Fred Von Lowvry

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        He's hot right now just like in that game against the Clips a couple of yrs ago where you know he scored 50.

Yeah we've seen this before.
        He is not playing the same way he was playing in that game. In that game he was just hot. This game is he using his dribble, mixing it up, reading the defense much better and making plays for others. I feel you are watching a different game. Or you are probably just so over him you dont want to get excited which I respect and completely understand
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• The Torontinio Spurs

Comment

• Bebe is playing good now. Hopefully this keeps up. Because he should be the fourth big.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              He is not playing the same way he was playing in that game. In that game he was just hot. This game is he using his dribble, mixing it up, reading the defense much better and making plays for others. I feel you are watching a different game. Or you are probably just so over him you dont want to get excited which I respect and completely understand
              You wouldn't say that if he's not making shots.

The reality is he's making all kinds of ridiculous 3's right now.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Van vleet is the 15th man. He's the best player of all the guys fighting for a spot. Crawford is a good defender but that's all he does well. Van Vleet is good overall

Comment

• VanVleet is so good
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    You wouldn't say that if he's not making shots.

The reality is he's making all kinds of ridiculous 3's right now.
                    That's the thing. Except for maybe one none of them are ridiculous. And he has mixed it up. Its not all 3s. He also had a couple good passes while handling the ball. And his defense has been great. What game are you watching lol?

Comment

• Poeltl showing Bebe how it's done lol jk

Comment

• Jakob at the 4 - hello!

Comment

• Murray is clutch...loves the big moments.

Comment

• I think the Nuggets are not easy to beat anymore for us

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                              I think the Nuggets are not easy to beat anymore for us
                              come on we're playing our bench
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                                I think the Nuggets are not easy to beat anymore for us
                                I think this is not the game you use to judge that
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X