Preseason game #3 :Raptors vs Clippers 10:30 et

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
    It's like they keep saying it to make believe that he has some sort of unfair advantage physically lol smdh when its just they have bad defenders at SG. Too bad Reddick isn't in so he couldn't get worked for all that ish he was talking.

Not a PG but LeBron is right there with CP3 imo.
    Oh yea for sure! But point guard there is no one close. And if you put a rookie like Van Vleet on him who is also undersized you are pretty much done lol.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      How many days in jail would they get?
      "If you are convicted of felony you could be facing an assault with a deadly weapon sentence of up to 4 years in county jail and required to pay a fine of $10,000. There are also several factors that can increase the criminal penalties beyond this range"

Comment

• So Blake Griffin is a shooter now I see.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          It's not JV. I mean he's not playing great or anything, but VanVleet is getting destroyed by Paul. And our p'n'r D has as a result been dreadful. The team in general has been ball watching a lot. And I've only been half paying attention, but have we iced any of the p'n'r action tonight? We've basically been giving Paul straight lines into the paint and that's going to cost you against him more than maybe any other non-LeBron player in the league.
          It's amazing how CP3 always makes the right decision when he has time and space. Van Vleet isn't offering any resistance, and its not like any other Raptor is dropping down to cut him off either.

Comment

• 1. Get Cory Jo playing SG with Freddy in the 2nd half, and allow CoJo to guard CP3.

2. Let some of the young guys competing for the 15th spot play.

3. Play Poeltl!
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Casey refuses to play Mini-JV aka Jakob Voeltl

Just too much alike to not get benched unnecessarily.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                1. Get Cory Jo playing SG with Freddy in the 2nd half, and allow CoJo to guard CP3.

2. Let some of the young guys competing for the 15th spot play.

3. Play Poeltl!
                Jonas is having trouble with Jordan, Poeltl would have his lunch taken.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  "If you are convicted of felony you could be facing an assault with a deadly weapon sentence of up to 4 years in county jail and required to pay a fine of $10,000. There are also several factors that can increase the criminal penalties beyond this range"
                  Taking in consideration that Lebron would -most likely- flop badly I would not be surprised if the guy is charged with manslaughter

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                    Jonas is having trouble with Jordan, Poeltl would have his lunch taken.
                    Let him...it's the pre-season.

Stop treating him like he's Scalabrine just because he's ginger too.

We are still yet to let Poeltl even once create off the block even though is hella crafty down there. Instead we treat him like he's Reggie Evans. Let him get some burn in games that mean absolutely nothing but learning experience.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                      Let him...it's the pre-season.

Stop treating him like he's Scalabrine just because he's ginger too.

We are still yet to let Poeltl even once create off the block even though is hella crafty down there. Instead we treat him like he's Reggie Evans. Let him get some burn in games that mean absolutely nothing but learning experience.
                      Lmao sometimes I feel you guys don't watch this team and know how Casey is. Jonas still barely gets touches. You REALLY thought Poetl would ever get touches on the block? Bahaahhahaa. Keep dreaming.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Lmao sometimes I feel you guys don't watch this team and know how Casey is. Jonas still barely gets touches. You REALLY thought Poetl would ever get touches on the block? Bahaahhahaa. Keep dreaming.
                        Ohh I know hence why I joked earlier by calling Poeltl "Mini-JV"...until JV and JP learn how to isolate on the wing for a contested jumper they ain't touching a damn thing.

Comment

• Griffin is automatic from mid range
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Clippers broadcasters really gushing over Poeltl. If only they knew that he and JV have as much chance of ever getting consistent touches in this offence as DeAndre has of leading the league in FT%.

Comment

• But for real though, how can we not be giving our #9 pick some burn but our pick at the end of the 1st round and an undrafted player pretty much give them normal rotation time?!

Comment

• Okay Powell needs to chill. He's turning over the ball way too much tonight. Casey did say he was doing it a lot in practice as well

Comment

Working...
                                X