Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#FreeNorman

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #FreeNorman

    wtf why is Norman Powell not getting any minutes??????
    WHYYY!?!?!?!?!?

    #FreeNorman

  • #2
    Could be the Raptors were hoping to showcase Ross after he showed glimpses of being a very good player in pre-season, could be that Norm's style does not gel with the offensive sets of the second unit, could be that playing Norm at the 3 spot against established forwards when other guys better suited to guard that spot are available does not make sense, could be.....who knows....
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm sure he'll get playing time soon

      Comment


      • #4

        Comment


        • #5
          He'll get time soon....after a so-called trade of a player to let Norm be the main 6th man for the Raps....which I am dreaming about....every night

          Comment


          • #6
            The way I see it, Norman not getting at least 20 minutes per night is as detrimental as Myles Turner not getting more playing time during 2015-2016 playoffs!!!!! Which is rumored to be one of the most critical factors getting the coach Vogel fired!!!!!!!!!!

            #FREENORMANNOW

            I mean how many freaking times are we going to rely on Ross whos proven to be inconsistent!!!!??
            Only to be disappointed over and over again!!!???
            In contrast, Norman has proven that he can be relied on!!!!! And he earned his opportunities the way I see it!!!

            FREE NORMAN NOW
            Last edited by Triplethreat89; Sat Oct 29, 2016, 03:55 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              tonious35 wrote: View Post
              He'll get time soon....after a so-called trade of a player to let Norm be the main 6th man for the Raps....which I am dreaming about....every night
              YESSS I dream of Ross being traded too!! EVERY NIGHT

              Comment


              • #8
                I bet you that if the Raptors have signed Drew Crawford, he would get minutes over Powell right now lol

                Casey substitution pattern is a mysterious flaw that you just need to shake your head over it and hope for the best.

                Comment


                • #9
                  WJF wrote: View Post
                  could be that playing Norm at the 3 spot against established forwards when other guys better suited to guard that spot are available does not make sense, could be.....who knows....
                  Norman even gaurded Paul George during the playoffs and he did a great job!!! I remember him getting few steals while guarding Geroge!!!! I just don't see Ross being a better suitor than Norman :s

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    I bet you that if the Raptors have signed Drew Crawford, he would get minutes over Powell right now lol

                    Casey substitution pattern is a mysterious flaw that you just need to shake your head over it and hope for the best.
                    OH GOD :sad:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I understand people have their pet players, but it's a little early to be whining over enjoying good basketball. Powell is a Casey favourite, he'll get his time.

                      Casey has two rookies in the rotation at the moment, enough with the idea that he doesn't give young guys their chance.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                        I mean how many freaking times are we going to rely on Ross whos proven to be inconsistent!!!!??
                        Only to be disappointed over and over again!!!???
                        In contrast, Norman has proven that he can be relied on!!!!! And he earned his opportunities the way I see it!!!
                        Norman was pretty disappointing the playoffs, so perhaps a bit over the top with that assessment. It is strange that his minutes have been nearly nonexistent though.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                        If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                          I understand people have their pet players, but it's a little early to be whining over enjoying good basketball. Powell is a Casey favourite, he'll get his time.

                          Casey has two rookies in the rotation at the moment, enough with the idea that he doesn't give young guys their chance.
                          Not sure anyone is really whining but it really is odd that a player that seemed to have solidified his role has suddenly seen it disappear to start the season. DNP-CD and 2 mins to start the season is not typical for a rotation player. It is possible that Casey fully intends to run a 9 man rotation and that Powell is on the outside looking in but for a player that made significant strides last year it has to be frustrating to not see the court.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                          If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Powell is just better than ross. Therefore he should play.
                            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Axel wrote: View Post
                              Norman was pretty disappointing the playoffs, so perhaps a bit over the top with that assessment. It is strange that his minutes have been nearly nonexistent though.
                              What did you think he lacked during the playoffs?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X