Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eastern Conference: Who's going to the playoffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 48-49-56-50

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      48-49-56-50

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      48-49-56-(50/51)??

Comment

• I'm sorry but I really don't want to play the Hawks in the first round.

Comment

• fucking useless cleveland

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
            fucking useless cleveland
            If you're not wanting to play Atlanta, shouldn't you be rooting for them to win, as they currently have the #5 seed?

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
              If you're not wanting to play Atlanta, shouldn't you be rooting for them to win, as they currently have the #5 seed?
              This is true but I think Cleveland getting first is more important than us not getting Atlanta lol
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• This is the first time I'm watching Cleveland this year other than when they played us and their defence is soooooo bad. Maybe it's because Lebron is fouled out or whatever but that has to be the reason why they're struggling so hard. You are gonna have a hard time winning with this kind of defence.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Cavs in the 2nd round probably, I'm ready for it

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                    Cavs in the 2nd round probably, I'm ready for it
                    Yeah let's beat these fuckers.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I still think Cavs get 1st as they have the tiebreaker against celtics
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                        I still think Cavs get 1st as they have the tiebreaker against celtics
                        Well Boston is playing 2 home games against Brooklyn and Milwaukee so they are playing the easier teams to me. After seeing how bad Cleveland look defensively and how HARD Miami plays I can see Boston getting first unless we let Cleveland win. And from how Casey is talking I don't think we do that

Comment

• Don't know if this is possible, but i'd love to see the Cavs play the Bucks in the 1st rd.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Don't know if this is possible, but i'd love to see the Cavs play the Bucks in the 1st rd.
                            Nah it's not. I don't think the Bucks can go lower than 6th and the Cavs can't go lower than 2nd

Comment

• Raptors should play the bench against Cleveland that way we make sure we dont see them in the 2nd round.

Comment

• Just think of all the interesting possibilities had the Sacramento Screw Job not occurred

Comment

Working...
                                X