Everything 2017 Off-Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saints91 wrote: View Post
    I think he played them a decent amount. I think he;s moved past that, I admit Ross and JV didn't get much playing time to start with considering who was playing ahead of them but Wright and Poeltl have legit talent ahead of them
    With Casey, it's more of a need than commitment to develop players. The growth of Val and Rose IMO have stunted because of the Coach

Comment

• Damn saw I missed like 10 pages of talk in the last few hours, thought something big might have happened..

Turns out its just people fighting
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Hallelujah! Claw is talking ball!

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
          Take a gander at a current list of capped out teams that are close or over the luxury tax. The list is growing and the Raps aren't the worst situation by far. They also have 7 players on rookie deals but if zero make a leap then yeah, not much room for improvement.
          I don't know about you but Ujiri failed to pre-plan the Cap Situation considering the fact that this was the year that the Cap Limit And Lux Apron went up significantly.

He should have anticipated this right after the NBA got those major TV deals, when was that? Two years ago I think.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
            Hallelujah! Claw is talking ball!
            If you want, I can go back and talk about Derozan.

Comment

• Well if Masai doesn't sign anybody. Casey will have no choice but to play young guys. Maybe we need to look at next season as a developmental season.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                I don't know about you but Ujiri failed to pre-plan the Cap Situation considering the fact that this was the year that the Cap Limit And Lux Apron went up significantly.

He should have anticipated this right after the NBA got those major TV deals, when was that? Two years ago I think.
                Everyone thought the cap would jump more. The NBA had the cap projected 9M higher than it ended up for this year (those projections dropped as they got closer to this off-season, but a big chunk of that drop was due to an unexpected drop in revenues last year due to the short playoffs so came very late).

That said, the plan when acquiring Ibaka and Tucker was for them to be those final pieces, and to go into the tax. Execution's not there yet, but the spending was always part of the plan once that acquisition was complete.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  Well if Masai doesn't sign anybody. Casey will have no choice but to play young guys. Maybe we need to look at next season as a developmental season.
                  Good luck on that.

Same coach who refused to tank and fought to win a meaningless game that resulted to a coin toss with the Warriors.

This culture reset talk is white noise for him. After 10 games, he goes back to his old stubborn ways

Comment

Well if Masai doesn't sign anybody. Casey will have no choice but to play young guys. Maybe we need to look at next season as a developmental season.
                    Developmental season with 3 veterans making a combined $80M a year? Umm no, we better start looking for ways to fucking win right now.

Comment

Developmental season with 3 veterans making a combined $80M a year? Umm no, we better start looking for ways to fucking win right now.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Damn saw I missed like 10 pages of talk in the last few hours, thought something big might have happened..

Turns out its just people fighting
                        #BlameClaw
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                          I got one. Play the high priced veterans.
                          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            Everyone thought the cap would jump more. The NBA had the cap projected 9M higher than it ended up for this year (those projections dropped as they got closer to this off-season, but a big chunk of that drop was due to an unexpected drop in revenues last year due to the short playoffs so came very late).

That said, the plan when acquiring Ibaka and Tucker was for them to be those final pieces, and to go into the tax. Execution's not there yet, but the spending was always part of the plan once that acquisition was complete.
                            2 million less from 101 to 99 with the Cap and from 121 to 119 as far as the apron. Never expected however the revenues would drop even though it came late because of the Warriors and Cavs.

I thought he already anticipated Patterson getting a huge payday way "prior" to his injury plus Lowry's Max situation factoring in Ross and JVs new contracts.

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
                              this isn't a job interview dog, i give shit what u think. most of you guys are fans in the most loosely fitted use of the word fan.

you think i'm trolling? come to J-park next season and you'll see me troll real loud in the 5th row.
                              Real fans buy tickets.

(now that is trolling)
                              Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                #BlameClaw
                                Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X