Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
    Rookie wall, teams have a book on him, he's starting to feel himself and the press about him.

Still a fan but I hear you.
    He's not a rookie.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Sounds like you never got hit in the head before.. even a small bump can cause a concussion and make you feel dizzy as fuck
      I'm just saying. If Kyle got that same hit he would still be playing. Some guys are softer than others. I wait to hear word on what it was but if he doesn't have a concussion or a fracture he's soft in my book.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Well.. I usually have a few "ya buts" for Joseph.. not tonight.... playing really well right now... also Freddy is showing he can play spot minutes when needed....
        And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
          Honestly Cory still isn't impressing me. He's getting to the rim against a terrible team with no rim protection. Let's see him run the team properly against a good team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          This
          You cannot cancel me out dumb dumb, I will always be in that little nugget of yours camping like a mosquito https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/c...ilies/wink.png

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers

Comment

• FVV
            Cojo
            Tross
            Powell
            Poeltl

= 23.2 years old avg age

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              I'm just saying. If Kyle got that same hit he would still be playing. Some guys are softer than others. I wait to hear word on what it was but if he doesn't have a concussion or a fracture he's soft in my book.
              Easy to talk tough behind a fucking keyboard.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                Notice how the offense improved dramatically when demar went to the bench.
                Be careful... there are some sensitive hearts here ��
                You cannot cancel me out dumb dumb, I will always be in that little nugget of yours camping like a mosquito https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/c...ilies/wink.png

Comment

• Joseph can net us Noel after this game.... haha

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    He's not a rookie.
                    Still the same concept. His minutes are all over the place, hard to play well consistently. Plus its an 82 game season, all players struggle at some point.

Comment

• Comment

• Casey is going to have an aneurysm if they keep trading baskets all night...
                        And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          He's not a rookie.
                          More harking to the chasm between 82 game starter than garbage and injury time spot starter. But because your point remains I'll call it sophomore jinx.

Comment

• Our defense sucks

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              I agree that Bebe is soft. But you shouldn't call Bebe soft cuz he can't play after he got hit in the head. It's so unfair. Believe me.

Comment

• Easily Demar's worst game of the season. No effort on defence and I think the clip is already empty and it's only the second quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X