Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game over

    Comment


    • Carroll is a scrub

      Comment


      • Carroll = useless.
        Mamba Mentality

        Comment


        • tDotted wrote: View Post
          Carroll is a scrub
          Derrick Martin was a better raptor..

          Comment


          • I don't fucking care how hard Carroll tries. In the big leagues, it's the fucking GET ER DONE LEAGUE

            Comment


            • tsc8 wrote: View Post
              Casey is really going to play Sullinger and JV together as much as he can eh? It's really hard to believe.
              It's really not lol

              Comment


              • I think spurs will put up 70 this half

                Comment


                • SAS is showing so much pity for us they are missing FTs

                  Comment


                  • Welp Demar isn't the issue with our defense clearly. Everyone's getting beat just as bad as Demar does.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                    Comment


                    • Jangles wrote: View Post
                      I think spurs will put up 70 this half
                      no.. but 60 something is a good bet...

                      raps just aren't making any shots... and they are wide open....
                      And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

                      Comment


                      • GLF wrote: View Post
                        Welp Demar isn't the issue with our defense clearly. Everyone's getting beat just as bad as Demar does.
                        Hard to stop Bertans and Forbes tho..

                        Comment


                        • GLF wrote: View Post
                          Welp Demar isn't the issue with our defense clearly. Everyone's getting beat just as bad as Demar does.
                          You just figured that out?
                          Mamba Mentality

                          Comment


                          • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            no.. but 60 something is a good bet...

                            raps just aren't making any shots... and they are wide open....
                            Cough *Carroll*

                            Comment



                            • Comment


                              • The defensive scheme doesn't fit the roster. All there is to it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X