No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn. Not watching the game but if Kyle has checked out it's over for this team. Ibaka can't fix that.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Why didn't Norman show up after the 4min mark of the 1st? Why? That already told me something was up with stupidity on the coaching

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
        I don't know.

Is it that pride worth running the risk that you're team has a total collapse and lose both Lowry and Ibaka???
        The Habs just whacked Therrien.. They are in first place...
        If the team (read Kyle and Demar) aren't listening.. its possible.. unlikely but possible Casey gets relieved of his duties during the AS break...

The Bulls truly are a sack of shit as a team... and they are killing these guys because they are trying harder...
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          Damn. Not watching the game but if Kyle has checked out it's over for this team. Ibaka can't fix that.
          2013-2014 season was supposed to be a tank year. Masai was about to tank but this damn team started winning

Comment

• Doesn't help that we are getting called for soft fouls.

Comment

• Tell me this is an intentional decision by everyone on the team just to get Casey out because we look like a lottery team. In the last 2 months, I wouldnt be surprised if ORL was actually the better team.

Comment

• I think Lowry and DeRozan are forcing the issue...not on offense, but on Casey's firing

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                  2013-2014 season was supposed to be a tank year. Masai was about to tank but this damn team started winning
                  Still my favorite season

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    Damn. Not watching the game but if Kyle has checked out it's over for this team. Ibaka can't fix that.
                    Casey won't get fired until get swept in first round.

Comment

• Seriously just stfu already Bebe.

Comment

• If we cut Casey, it's obvious that Kalamian steps in the intern role, right?

Also, you can see the guys want Casey canned. They're doing this on purpose.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Is Masai in Chicago? when something like this is happening, he's got to take an emergency flight to Chicago now

Comment

• What are these calls?

Comment

• I think this is the worst I've seen Demar play in a long while.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• The Raptors...bringing Butler and Rondo back together.

Comment

Working...
                                X