X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shame that Davis is made of glass

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      hockey assists don't count in triple doubles. This is basketball, not hockey. Make sense now?
      No, I still don't. I rather Deebo try to make the easy play than try to be something he is not.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• will this be the game we see jonas in the 4th?

Comment

• Ajincas as superstar against us

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            will this be the game we see jonas in the 4th?
            If we don't, it's beyond absurd. He's been their best player all night.

Comment

• please box out....please

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                lol. yaba, you still got your mind on something else?
                I don't know what your talkknh abt )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  will this be the game we see jonas in the 4th?
                  With Davis out they'll probably just match Ibaka with Cousins and play small since Cunningham will probably play the 4
                  OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                    With Davis out they'll probably just match Ibaka with Cousins and play small since Cunningham will probably play the 4
                    rip rebounding

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                      Casey probably planned the whole thing so he can take JV out in the 4th

Comment

• Davis really is glass. Raps dodged a bullet tonight. If we win tonight, it's in large part because JV held it down for us in the first half.

Comment

• I've never seen a "good" team miss sooooo many wide open shots night in and night out in my life. It's actually mind boggling. Kyle was literally the only guy on our team who could consistently hit shots. Terrence as well most of the time
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• these Patterson missed 3s make me want to move on from him

Comment

• I see they're selling Anthony Davis bobblehead dolls. They probably arrive in the mail already broken.

Comment

• our team is full of grinders, not shot makers. Someone is gonna get traded for better spot shooters than can hit open fucking shots

Comment

Working...
                                X