Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    The fact that we're still playing Jakob is craziness to me but Casey will Casey
    Well playing Bebe is a waste of fucking time so why not.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      The fact that we're still playing Jakob is craziness to me but Casey will Casey
      I like him a lot, I think he's gonna be a good one

Comment

• Lol what a picturesque game
        OG is our king

Comment

• Two shitty teams playing garbage basketball.

Comment

• Night and day effort wise compared to last night. But brutal offensively again.

Comment

• Reserves needs Norm to be a stud otherwise it's a terrible offensive unit.

Comment

• Better effort on D for sure, but c'mon this offense is still shit

I think Kevin O'Neil came back from the coaching dead for tonight

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  I'm starting to think all of these missed open shots are a result of Casey's offensive system. Its happening way too often. There is a difference between good ball movement and passing it to players when they are set and ready to shoot versus just passing it to someone who is open.
                  I never used to believe in that logic but it has to be true. We miss WAY too many open looks at this point for it not to be true.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                    Night and day effort wise compared to last night. But brutal offensively again.
                    I wonder when Case will realize there's a difference between playing hard and playing smart

Comment

• DD is being double teamed EVERYTIME he catches the ball on the perimeter. Other guys are not making any plays/shots. This is pathetic to watch.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                        Two shitty teams playing garbage basketball.
                        Pretty much. Even if we win this game it means nothing. This is a horrible team. It's just like when we beat Dallas lol. But at the end of the day there is no way in hell we can beat a good team with offence like this so I'll take what we can get
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• At least we beat Deeetroit......Basketball...4 assists against 2

Comment

• Atothe wrote: View Post
                            I like him a lot, I think he's gonna be a good one
                            I like him and he will be good but we shouldn't still be playing a rookie at this point in the season.

Comment

• Get Siakam in over Jakob man

Comment

• Wright now sharing the hotel room of Casey/Derozan and Joseph

We are dooooomeeed

Comment

Working...
                                X