Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GLF wrote: View Post
    I think this game is proof that's we are a bad defensive team. Memphis struggles to score but they are doing whatever they want tonight
    Memphis isn't even good offensively WHEN HEALTHY. Terrible showing

    Comment


    • Vikings will beat the Cowboys

      Comment


      • i wonder if matt and leo could be more disinterested in this game....
        And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

        Comment


        • GLF wrote: View Post
          I think this game is proof that's we are a bad defensive team. Memphis struggles to score but they are doing whatever they want tonight
          Memphis isn't even good offensively WHEN HEALTHY. Terrible showing

          Comment


          • TRex wrote: View Post
            Watching this.game on mute right now.
            That's the smartest thing you've said all game
            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

            Comment


            • Gasol keeps elbowing JV near his neck wtf

              Comment


              • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                Mewmphis is laughing at the Raps....
                wonder when the give a shit meter gets ramped up...
                At halftime, when dwane goes jules from pulp fiction
                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                Comment


                • that was a pearl by leo... saying that if you play passively.. then try harder.. you will get penalized for it as you have changed your rhythm of play..

                  so in effect the lobotomy from lithuania is saying if you start slow... its better to not try to pick it up because you will be penalized for it...
                  And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

                  Comment


                  • Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal Toronto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5-5 on agg

                    Comment


                    • Lmao Cory is the worst man. Dribbles the shot clock down for no reason and then takes a horrible shot lol
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                      Comment


                      • GLF wrote: View Post
                        Lmao Cory is the worst man. Dribbles the shot clock down for no reason and then takes a horrible shot lol
                        It's on his role caardddd

                        Comment


                        • 57 points against a team missing half of their players.
                          Mamba Mentality

                          Comment


                          • rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal Toronto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5-5 on agg
                            yess... but can they stand prosperity and not give up another ...

                            so the aggreatgeat goals away thing is now out the door for Toronto right ?
                            And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

                            Comment


                            • Can we show that our defense isn't shit for 7.5 Seconds?

                              Comment


                              • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                                yess... but can they stand prosperity and not give up another ...

                                so the aggreatgeat goals away thing is now out the door for Toronto right ?
                                No Montreal also scored 2 away goals. It's a tie 5-5. TFC need to defend for their lives, if Montreal score one more goal, they'll need to score 2 if they want the east conf finals

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X