Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    If the raptors win, this is a a story but you can get past it. If they lose? Man...

I'm pissed. You go and make all these moves and you don't go extremely conservative in taking care of your best player?? Like, what's the point of all these moves if Lowry is out an extended period.

Fckin joke, poor player management, poor decision making from Kyle. I just hope the raptors don't continue their stumble. What a mess.

Please win.
    Right. I've been so disappointed in our staff when it comes to injuries. They don't take anything seriously and they continuously let players play injured. How many times do we have to get burned before they learn. Jeez. Ugh! I'm actually so pissed now. I could care less about Serge and Tucker at this point. Neither of those guys mean shit with Lowry out
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Patterson gets injured and we lose 2nd seed. Our best player gets injured and we're gonna be fine? And we have no depth in PG spot. Cojo cant run offense and his defense is shit and Delon cant shoot and too young to be relied on.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        No, I disagree entirely. Read the history of the formation of the Big 3. http://www.si.com/nba/2015/07/31/bos...l-pierce-trade

Then consider that Ainge traded Rondo (and Dwight Powell) for Crowder and a first, then signed Crowder to one of the best team bargains in the NBA.

Also look at how he acquired Isaiah Thomas. http://basketball.realgm.com/article...-Isaiah-Thomas

Finally, he took a risk on hiring a very young unproven coach and then empowered him to run the team without interference.

Now all of that is in addition to risking the serious outrage that came with dealing a beloved Hall of Fame, championship winning player like Paul Pierce, not to mention KG. It looks simple enough now but at the time it was a controversial move for Boston fans. Now you would think it must have been graded an A+ trade, but SI and BR both graded it a B.

Ainge has his flaws, but he is very, very shrewd. It's not at all luck that has led to Boston's position.
        Unadulterated pure shit house luck.
        FuckBoston.
        Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Feb 24, 2017, 08:57 PM.
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          I guess this explains his missed practice because of "travel issues". They were stalling.
          They were. They all knew, they just didn't want to say until they HAD to.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Right. I've been so disappointed in our staff when it comes to injuries. They don't take anything seriously and they continuously let players play injured. How many times do we have to get burned before they learn. Jeez. Ugh! I'm actually so pissed now. I could care less about Serge and Tucker at this point. Neither of those guys mean shit with Lowry out
            Wonder what you'll say if they're the reason Raptors win.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
              If you have to ice your wrist (that you injured previously) in an all-star game, you should not be playing in said all-star game. Period.
              Agreed.

Comment

• Delon needs to play 40 minutes tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  Wonder what you'll say if they're the reason Raptors win.
                  I hope so but I'm not counting on it. Kyle IS the Raptors. No amount of depth can replace that. I'm sorry.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Patterson gets injured and we lose 2nd seed. Our best player gets injured and we're gonna be fine? And we have no depth in PG spot. Cojo cant run offense and his defense is shit and Delon cant shoot and too young to be relied on.

Speak for Corey, Delon finna show yo' bitch ass what time it is.

Comment

• I think we can scrap out a win tonight at home after the trade excitement..but we need lowry overall. If it was just tonight I'd be fine, the uncertainty is what sucks
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Lowry isn't going to miss extended time. For better or worse I don't see it happening.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                          Lowry isn't going to miss extended time. For better or worse I don't see it happening.
                          Yeah. Casey is going to make sure he returns soon, going to continue to play him 37 mins and run him into the ground, and come Playoff time, he'll struggle big time...

Comment

• Someone's got to just wrap Lowry in bubble wrap until the Washington games
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              I think we can scrap out a win tonight at home after the trade excitement..but we need lowry overall. If it was just tonight I'd be fine, the uncertainty is what sucks
                              Exactly. If I knew it was just tonight I would be cool but this thing where Raptors never want to keep it real and just tell us how long it's going to be is so frustrating.

Comment

• So either we win and we can crow about beating Boston without our best player or we lose and everything is fucked
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X