Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    I hope it's close, don't want a blowout. I want wall and beal playing 40mins
    Quadruple OT game!

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
      Perfect reply! I love it. Can I use this in the future?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      of course you can.

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
        of course you can.
        Thank you.

Comment

• Comment

• Just caught snippets of the game here and there. That game winner was so Kobe'esque. Surprised the Knicks didn't just double DeMar immediately. But then, Knicks gonna Knick, thankfully. We got lucky that Melo missed that wide open 3 at the buzzer. Ibaka and DeMar messed up royally on the inbounds going after Lee. I believe that was DeMar's cover. Why even have DD out there on an end-of-game defensive possession?

But after everything that's gone down today, you have count your blessings and get out of Dodge.

Comment

• Whew. What a game. I was pulling my damn hair out for the first 80%. Guys couldn't make shots, 2Pat is allergic to clutch 3s, powell is a mess currently, Ibaka had his first off game offensively..so THANK YOU DEMAR DEROZAN for going hero late.

I love the small lineup, but this is the first game of the 3 where I'm gonna say jv should have seen the 4th. We were getting killed on the glass, and nobody else could do dick on offense when demar passed out of the double. Methinks we wouldn't have needed demar to go michael jordan if jv got burn today. Oh well, let's take it and get the fuck outta Manhattan.

Oh, and shoutout fred van Vleet! Great shift off the bench to stabilize and turn the tide in the 4th.

On to the next one..the grit n grind raptors. Pj and Ibaka are forming a bond...the bash brothers..
              Last edited by KeonClark; Mon Feb 27, 2017, 11:13 PM.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Watching that clip, seems that Ibaka got tangled up in the screen, and wasn't able to get out to Melo. DeRozan was trailing the screener and couldn't resist else momentum and get back out to Melo in time. Tucker was guarding a Knick in the paint.

Comment

nah bro, i'm gonna chill and enjoy this 4 game win streak and continue to laugh at the celtics. you can continue looking at past stats and build your case.
                  I envy you. ... is a bliss
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• I don't get the criticism of DD in this game. He handles the double a lot better especially in the second half. He scored efficiently and carried us offensively the whole game. He played the way any other superstar did. And guess what guys, what makes a superstar a superstar is his ability to hit tough, important shots. They can all do it. So as much as you want the coaches to draw up a 100% guaranteed score, that's not gonna happen. If there was a play that guaranteed a basket with 30 seconds left, I think most coaches would have figured that out by now. And the last shot was a good one by DD. if you have too much motion, the other team will load up on DD and make someone like Tucker take a brutal shot. If DD drives to the rim he likely gets hacked by three different players and doesn't get a call because it's the end of the game. He's got Drose on him, a pull-up jumper at the elbow is a good shot for him. I really don't get the criticism for DD here. His biggest problems were on D, where he left Courtney Lee wide open for 3 with 10 seconds left. That was a mistake. He made up for it.

Comment

• No trade clause FTL lol

Comment

• Game #61: Washington Wizards 105 - Toronto Raptors 96

Raptors Starting 5:

Wizards Starting 5:

Wall
                        Beal
                        Porter Jr.
                        Morris
                        Gortat

We survived a close one, and this streak keeps on giving. Let's make it 5 & show the NBA were still alive!
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Enjoy the win, because that's how we're gonna win in the playoffs. Tough D, grit, and we'll need guys like DD, Kyle and Serge to come up big in the fourth of most games.

Comment

of course you can.
                            Ugh anything I see from the newer seasons of the Simpsons (your profile pic) makes me cringe.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                              I don't get the criticism of DD in this game. He handles the double a lot better especially in the second half. He scored efficiently and carried us offensively the whole game. He played the way any other superstar did. And guess what guys, what makes a superstar a superstar is his ability to hit tough, important shots. They can all do it. So as much as you want the coaches to draw up a 100% guaranteed score, that's not gonna happen. If there was a play that guaranteed a basket with 30 seconds left, I think most coaches would have figured that out by now. And the last shot was a good one by DD. if you have too much motion, the other team will load up on DD and make someone like Tucker take a brutal shot. If DD drives to the rim he likely gets hacked by three different players and doesn't get a call because it's the end of the game. He's got Drose on him, a pull-up jumper at the elbow is a good shot for him. I really don't get the criticism for DD here. His biggest problems were on D, where he left Courtney Lee wide open for 3 with 10 seconds left. That was a mistake. He made up for it.

We would have gotten blown out if demar wasn't there. Blown. Out. Period end of story. We needed somebody to score, somebody with testicular fortitude, and demar went big dog at the garden.

The Claw abortion and his gang of ankle biters need to sit down. Ball game. Raps win.

Oh and why am I still the only poster I've seen mention freddy van VLEET? lol dude was calming. Solid.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                                Ugh anything I see from the newer seasons of the Simpsons (your profile pic) makes me cringe.
                                just pretend it's masai on the phone making big time trades.

Comment

Working...
                                X